Respected Contributor

Progress is GREAT! Congrats!

Image result for dogs and cats we can all get along

Esteemed Contributor

I have a picture of a cat and dog I had. They are laying next to each other asleep.

Honored Contributor

@hoosieroriginal,How is sedona doing?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
New Contributor

They are simply cute Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  I'm new here, and don't know if we're allowed to post sites, but I use a holistic website for myself and my dogs.

As Poms (and I'm a Pom person!) can tend to bladder problems, and as my current dog had a health problem that I plan to post on later, I almost always put Apple Cider Vinegar in their spring water. The site I use HIGHLY recommends it for cats' UTIs.

I buy an organic, raw, unpasteurized brand at my Kroger's. Any health food store should also carry it.

My girl also gets a small scoop of organic coconut oil daily. My groomer uses it for her dogs, most love it, it was suggested for cat UTIs also.

I also give a sprinkling of cranberry powder, but I don't know if this is indicated for cats. Your vet should know.

All of this I do with the consent of my vet, of course. She's wonderful.

Honored Contributor

@summerwind First of all welcome to QVC.  The posters here are kind and I've learned so much from everyone (both about products but also as much as we are similar, we are also different and rather than turn away from differences; it's rewarding when I can turn toward different and learn from it...Phew!  That was a mouthful!  Ha!

Anyway, I have written down your suggestions and will ask my friend and the Vet about your recommendations.  I have to take Bill in for a blood check-up this week.  

He's doing really well.  I know it can turn upside down so quickly so I'm overly cautious.

Again, thanks for information and recommendations.  Have a great weekend.  Annabelle.

Honored Contributor

A dear friend of mine (also my Vet's nurse) has 6 cats and 3 or 4 dogs.  Everyone gets along.  Now add to that she sometimes takes in the Vet's 2 huskie dogs when he travels and periodically other animals!  Everyone gets along. 

That's not to say they always hug and kiss each other, but there's no fighting, they agree to disagree (like we try to do here).

Several times lately my boy cat (Bill) (whom she helped me adopt him) had to wear a catheter for a few days.  She took him to her house and nursed him, then took him into work and had her boss (the Vet) check him out.

She's amazing .....beyond amazing!

My point is she says anyone can do it, it's all about how you introduce them, don't expect perfect and if problems arise, deal with it quickly.

I think she should run for office....I know I'd vote for her!  Ha!

Honored Contributor

@NickNack That Henry....he's something.Heart