Reply
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,114
Registered: ‎08-21-2014

@threecees wrote:

@prettychis 

 

Your picture made me smile. They are sweet!

 

I bet they have fun riding in the car. My dog loves it too!


Thank you 😊 The black one Lola had to get used to it but she now enjoys it. Lily has always enjoyed her rides. 

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,092
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Thank you for sharing your girls with us, so cute, precious and adorable.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,114
Registered: ‎08-21-2014

@qvcfreak wrote:

Thank you for sharing your girls with us, so cute, precious and adorable.


Thank you 😊

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,204
Registered: ‎07-19-2013

@prettychis 

 

OH MY GAWD....I mean REALLY!

 

The coat coloring on those Frenchies is superb.

 

The clear shiny eyes, the perky ears, the smile on Lily (is it?) the poses, their noses!!!

 

MAN OH MAN- Jeeze Louise - this pic is killin me!

 

Please, I beg you - hug them tight for me, and kiss their foreheads too - tell them it's from their ADMIRING Aunt Ko!

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,310
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

 

@prettychis 

Your Sweet Girls are the cutest!

Looks like Lily is actually smiling.  

 

You think maybe they went along for the ride is so they can pick out their own treats & meals?

 

I hope you all had an enjoyable ride .. then maybe out for doggie sundaes later on .. ??

Super Contributor
Posts: 483
Registered: ‎08-27-2010

Adorable!! I think Lily is thinking "Can we stop for a puppuccino? Can we? Can we?"

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,114
Registered: ‎08-21-2014

@Ko wrote:

@prettychis 

 

OH MY GAWD....I mean REALLY!

 

The coat coloring on those Frenchies is superb.

 

The clear shiny eyes, the perky ears, the smile on Lily (is it?) the poses, their noses!!!

 

MAN OH MAN- Jeeze Louise - this pic is killin me!

 

Please, I beg you - hug them tight for me, and kiss their foreheads too - tell them it's from their ADMIRING Aunt Ko!


They are loving their kisses and hugs from Aunt Ko 😊

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,114
Registered: ‎08-21-2014

@sceniccoast wrote:

 

@prettychis 

Your Sweet Girls are the cutest!

Looks like Lily is actually smiling.  

 

You think maybe they went along for the ride is so they can pick out their own treats & meals?

 

I hope you all had an enjoyable ride .. then maybe out for doggie sundaes later on .. ??


Thank you 😊 They love yogurt you should see them get it all over their faces then clean each other up. 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,114
Registered: ‎08-21-2014

@Estates wrote:

Adorable!! I think Lily is thinking "Can we stop for a puppuccino? Can we? Can we?"


Thank you 😊 She gets really excited when she sees people.