Honored Contributor

Re: Light a candle for FAY WRAY tonight 8PM EST.

Dear Fay Wray, 

What a pretty girl you are! You look very comfy, and secure. I just want you to know that you have touched the hearts of many people, and we love you. 

1. giphy-1.gif
Esteemed Contributor

Mom of Fay Wray here. On behalf of DH, me, Frankie our other girl cat, and of course our beloved, cherished girl Fay Wray....thank you all for your prayers and positive wishes. And love, above all, love.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wish a full recovery for Sammycats's kitty princess.

Esteemed Contributor

Hello, its me Libby I again want to thank everyone for joining us in candle vigil for our friend Sammycat and for her cat Fay Wray if anyone knows about the power of praying it is me. I will be 17 in October and the doctors have said I would not be here past my 5th birthday. Without my operation 11 years ago I would not be here typing this. Where there is life there is hope. Blessings and thank you again!

Esteemed Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

Mom of Fay Wray here. On behalf of DH, me, Frankie our other girl cat, and of course our beloved, cherished girl Fay Wray....thank you all for your prayers and positive wishes. And love, above all, love.

We are all here for you and for Fay Wray. Love, Libby

Trusted Contributor

Libby,  We lit our candle last night and prayed for Precious Fay Wray and lifted a prayer for you as well. Such a special Friend of ours, which all started with the Love of the Precious One Schmoo.

Esteemed Contributor

@Sammycat1 here.  Our Fay Wray girl is still with us and we have seen some modest improvements.  Thanks again to everyone!

Respected Contributor

Haven't posted my prayers and good wishes, but believe me, there are probably plenty of others anonymously wishing the same.

Fight the good fight, Fay Wray (and your "pride") !

Denise
Esteemed Contributor

A picture of our girl today, all tucked in and snug.  She is snoozing to "instrumental lullabies" on the Echo.

We have a 530 pm checkup appointment with her vet so we're spending every second with her until then:

Fay Wray tucked in.jpg