Respected Contributor

@BunSnoop  You are very blessed!

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Esteemed Contributor

@spent2much wrote:

@BunSnoopI respectfully disagree with you.  After much research over the last few years, I have realized that vets only know what's best... for THEM.  Many of them care more about making money than they care about our animals.  Sad, but true.  Vets make lots of money off vaccines (OVER vaccination) and make more money treating injuries and illnesses often caused by over vaccination.

Most vets follow AAHC vaccine protocol.  I have found that most have educated themselves on the various concerns pet owners have concerning various vaccines and the risks in their particular case.  You can also have a teeter test done to determine the level of protection that may remain from previous vaccines.  This is a discussion that should be made with your vet to determine what is best for your pet.  Randomly not vaccinating can be very dangerous.

Your comments about vaccines being money makers and that vets want to get pets sick so they can make even more money are beyond ludicrous.  You may have had a bad experience in the past, just as many people do with just about every profession on the planet.  Yet to make untrue broad stroke comments to malign a profession dedicated to helping animals is unbecoming.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Respected Contributor

@CrazyDaisy wrote:

@spent2much wrote:

@BunSnoopI respectfully disagree with you.  After much research over the last few years, I have realized that vets only know what's best... for THEM.  Many of them care more about making money than they care about our animals.  Sad, but true.  Vets make lots of money off vaccines (OVER vaccination) and make more money treating injuries and illnesses often caused by over vaccination.

Most vets follow AAHC vaccine protocol.  I have found that most have educated themselves on the various concerns pet owners have concerning various vaccines and the risks in their particular case.  You can also have a teeter test done to determine the level of protection that may remain from previous vaccines.  This is a discussion that should be made with your vet to determine what is best for your pet.  Randomly not vaccinating can be very dangerous.

Your comments about vaccines being money makers and that vets want to get pets sick so they can make even more money are beyond ludicrous.  You may have had a bad experience in the past, just as many people do with just about every profession on the planet.  Yet to make untrue broad stroke comments to malign a profession dedicated to helping animals is unbecoming.

@CrazyDaisy  No, I've not had bad experiences... I've just educated myself.  P L E A S E  see:   http://www.protectthepets.com/the-science.html

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Trusted Contributor

The End