Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Re: Learning The Enemy's Plans

[ Edited ]

I don't have to read the book.  I know how Bill the cat's going to finish me off.

He thinks I'm dead or dying when I close my eyes.

He can be at the other end of the house and...his cat radar says, "Mom's eyes are closed....alert..alert!

He suddenly shows up and from his stairs at the foot of my bed...he takes a flying leap...perfectly timed  and measured to land on my boobs/stomach.

At my age and the fact that I don't wear a bra at home, it's hard to figure out where the boobs start and the stomach begins.

But it doesn't matter; because Bill knows.

Those little tiny paws feel like boulders digging into my body.

Did I mention he weighs 12 lbs 3 ozs?

So there you have it.  My friend, who like me watches all of those reality murder shows, told me she'd do her best to get mine and Bill's story on Dateline..should Bill succeed.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I don't have to read the book.  I know how Bill the cat's going to finish me off.

He thinks I'm dead or dying when I close my eyes.

He can be at the other end of the house and...his cat radar says, "Mom's eyes are closed....alert..alert!

He suddenly shows up and from his stairs at the foot of my bed...he takes a flying leap...perfectly timed  and measured to land on my boobs/stomach.

At my age and the fact that I don't wear a bra at home, it's hard to figure out where the boobs start and the stomach begins.

But it doesn't matter; because Bill knows.

Those little tiny paws feel like boulders digging into my body.

Did I mention he weighs 12 lbs 3 ozs?

So there you have it.  My friend, who like me watches all of those reality murder shows, told me she'd do her best to get mine and Bill's story on Dateline..should Bill succeed.

@Annabellethecat66 

Lol.  Great story.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66   Too funny!!

Respected Contributor

My guy, Stormy, is the sweetest little guy until he isn't. He's not a biter, but he's vicious with the claws and very jealous of his house mates. He can turn on you in the blink of an eye.

Respected Contributor

HA!  It's amazing isn't it that some cats can pad across you and you hardly notice.  But Otners  ( of the same weignt i might add) feel like they have ball bearings on the bottom of their feet and ALL that weight is focused on half inch square areas.

And He's the one with all those extra toes!  Spread it out a bit, Would ya Lil' guy!

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  That was funny you made me laugh.  I had a dog named Bill.

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal  That was my late husband's name.

But none of his friends or I call him Bill.  From the day I met him...when I asked his name he gave me his last name.

So after the first time I introduced myself to him..he was known by his last name.

Even his mom started calling him by his last name.

We had 3 daughters.  He was the last of the originals that came from England a zillion years ago.  He never once was disappointed or wanted to try for a boy.

There's an elementary, middle and high school named after his ancestors with our/his last name.

Bisiness people called him Bill.  

I love hearing from each of your cats.  My middle daughter (the one that drives me nuts) has an orange cat like Bill, but he's ornery.

Bill is totally sweet...but he does like to pole vault onto my chub.