Labrador puppy cam alert :)

[ Edited ]

@Drythe and all Lab and puppy lovers...

beauty and squee to bookmark favorite:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-YeSgtNq1c

Thumbnail

Honored Contributor

Re: Labrador puppy cam alert :)

@feline groovy. Don’t think you have to love a particular breed to want to cuddle a puppy!!! So cute. Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@feline groovy wrote:

@Drythe and all Lab and puppy overs...

beauty and squee to bookmark/favorite:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-YeSgtNq1c

Thumbnail

@feline groovy

Thank you, I love 💕 ‘em all, but Labs just grab me hard!

Just want to kiss, and 💋 kiss those soft, smushed faces!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

The labs look like they were just born. I had a black lab once. I had to call my son for her name. Forgetting at 80. Pepper. Gotta make a list of all the dogs and cats I had. Also she had 1 blue eye and 1 brown eye and had shepard a part of her. Really gentle.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Adorable!   Thank you!    And thanks for posting in the "Pet Lovers" sub-forum -- I appreciate it when these threads are here instead of spread all over the map in other sub-forums.💐👍   

I needed a positive, warm, gentle and cuddly lift today...  you always manage to offer those to the Community, and I appreciate the way you manage to find them and then take the time to share with us, @feline groovy!❤️  (((hugs)))

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

OH MY GOODNESS THANK YOU for this link. This is the BEST stress medicine. I just went on and they snoozing so hard...even THAT cracks me  up 

Esteemed Contributor

@feline groovy

Just checked on them and someone was petting them....they are so roly poly, they have trouble standing up.

Li'l angels all!