Frequent Contributor

LIFE GOLD - Cancer Support for Cats

My 9 yr. old cat was recently diagnosed with a tumor above his eye. It's inoperable as it's too close to the brain. Chemo is not an option. If you are using LIfe Gold (or have used it previously) I would appreciate your reviews/results.Thank you.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: LIFE GOLD - Cancer Support for Cats

I wish I had info for you, but I didn't want your post to drop too far down hoping someone had input....and...I wanted to say how sorry I am about your kitty's cancer.   I hope you can find something to help.

I'm nursing a sick kitty through ear trouble and he is 14. 

Praying for better health for both our friends!  They are such a big part of our lives and hearts.

Frequent Contributor

Witchy Woman-

Thank you so much for posting. I appreciate your good wishes for my kitty and I pray that your kitty returns to good health, too. (I also have another kitty who recently turned 14.)Thankfully he's healthy and very active.

I have heard good things about Life Gold, so I'm going to add it to his daily regimen and hope for a positive outcome.

Blessings to you and your furbaby.

~meezercats~

Esteemed Contributor

I just read a bit about Life Gold and would certainly give it a try. 

Was just thinking I wanted to try some supplements for my guy.  He has had chronic ear infections and we are treating him with lots of drops and meds.  I want to avoid surgery if possible.

I'm going to look into it in the hopes I can give him something to help with quality of life.

Best to you and your kitty!

Frequent Contributor

Witchy Woman-

Life Gold has several formaulas for specific issues. Since it's all natural, I'm sure it can't hurt to give it a try. You can speak with a Vet on their website if you have questions.

It also has a 90 day money back return policy.

Please keep me posted, I'll do the same. Blessings.

Esteemed Contributor

@meezercats wrote:

Witchy Woman-

Life Gold has several formaulas for specific issues. Since it's all natural, I'm sure it can't hurt to give it a try. You can speak with a Vet on their website if you have questions.

It also has a 90 day money back return policy.

Please keep me posted, I'll do the same. Blessings.

I just looked this up and it sounds wonderful.  I ordered the dog version for my Quincy.  I will add it to his arsenal of supplements.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Frequent Contributor

Tends2dogs-

I was going to suggest Life Gold for dogs for your Quincy just before I saw your post. Glad you're giving it a try. I am using the cat version for my kitty, Nicholas. He's only been on it a week, but so far it seems to be helping.

Prayers to you and your precious Quincy. Keep us updated.

meezercats

Esteemed Contributor

@meezercats wrote:

Tends2dogs-

I was going to suggest Life Gold for dogs for your Quincy just before I saw your post. Glad you're giving it a try. I am using the cat version for my kitty, Nicholas. He's only been on it a week, but so far it seems to be helping.

Prayers to you and your precious Quincy. Keep us updated.

meezercats

@meezercats  I haven't received the Life Gold yet, but am anxious to give it a go.  My guy is feeling pretty good, but we know there isn't a cure for this dreadful disease.  We do the best we can  for him in the time that we are given.

Thanks for your prayers - the most important part of our arsenal Smiley Happy.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!