Esteemed Contributor

My son does business with Chewy also and he loves them!  One of his cats is on special food for urinary tract issues and he's also on Prozac for behavioral issues.  Yes he is a handful but he's had him since he was very small so it's his buddy.   He's able to get everything he needs for the cat, prices reasonable and things come on time.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Citrine1 wrote:

@Kachina624   With regards to not playing with toys - - I think that's a collie thing.  As I've mentioned several times, I've had 6 collies over the last 40 years.  None of them ever played with toys, except a few chew toys when they were very young.  My one lab/boxer mix played with toys all the time.  Go figure!

@Citrine1    I think you're right.  Even the collie puppy that I raised (my avatar) was never interested in toys except a filled Kong when I still crated him. 

I wanted to chime in.

When we got our collie, he was 6 years old. The rescue group gave us a bag of food, leash and a toy when we first got him.

The toy was still pristine 6 years later. We also bought several toys for him through the years. He would look at the toys and as to say - what do you expect me to do with that. He seemed to prefer hanging out with us.

Honored Contributor

Chewy ,is wonderful i get food,and other things from them.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor

@We rescue cats wrote:

Chewy's customer service is well above great and they are a company that lives what they preach. They have refunded me when cans were damaged, food was not what our brat-cats would eat and finally....when two of our cats passed away and I had to cancel their auto-fill Rx food/meds they sent me flowers each time. They surely made me cry....but I love that company. They have always asked that I send the uneaten food or supply to a rescue group. 

When my little Pom passed away, I too was getting her RX from them. They sent me flowers to me also. I dried the flowers and have them in a bowl in front of one of her pictures.

Contributor

Re: Kudos to Chewy. Com

[ Edited ]

Chewy is amazing as a company and how they evaluate each return and offer to donate to shelters.

I love ordering from Chewy and have been quite loyal for my multiple pet needs of the years.

They assisted me with my hyperthyroid cat and various health issues she had. I relied on them so much when we had major lapses in services here, vets leaving, hurricanes, and COVID general "distant" care sitting in cars and sending pets in. The last few years for pet care at times seems to have been harrowing at times, and I feel blessed to have had Chewy to support and the delivery ROCKS.

I was really enjoying ordering much more "pet related" products from QVC once Carolyn began the Pet Picks Streaming. I found some fun items for cats she featured and other items, such as a carrier. I am mostly back to Chewy for now because I was bummed Carolyn was let go.

Take CareHeart

Contributor

Re: Kudos to Chewy. Com

[ Edited ]

@We rescue cats wrote:

Chewy's customer service is well above great and they are a company that lives what they preach. They have refunded me when cans were damaged, food was not what our brat-cats would eat and finally....when two of our cats passed away and I had to cancel their auto-fill Rx food/meds they sent me flowers each time. They surely made me cry....but I love that company. They have always asked that I send the uneaten food or supply to a rescue group. 

Chewy sent me flowers the same. I cried major tears when I lost my dear cat -- my baby -- who was such a gracious warrior managing several health issues. It was such a lonely time for me due to other personal things and 2 major storms. It was very hard on my Mom at her age, too.

For a single lady, when this lady was at my door with flowers the compassion absolutely gave me hope...and just TEARS. What an amazing company.

I wish I could say that contacts and friends want to talk about pet loss....but I have not always found that to be the case. I wish more people would understand that to many people their pets are their children. So these flowers were such a sweet blessing of pet love within the pet community!Heart

Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Citrine1 wrote:

@Kachina624   With regards to not playing with toys - - I think that's a collie thing.  As I've mentioned several times, I've had 6 collies over the last 40 years.  None of them ever played with toys, except a few chew toys when they were very young.  My one lab/boxer mix played with toys all the time.  Go figure!

@Citrine1    I think you're right.  Even the collie puppy that I raised (my avatar) was never interested in toys except a filled Kong when I still crated him. 

I wanted to chime in.

When we got our collie, he was 6 years old. The rescue group gave us a bag of food, leash and a toy when we first got him.

The toy was still pristine 6 years later. We also bought several toys for him through the years. He would look at the toys and as to say - what do you expect me to do with that. He seemed to prefer hanging out with us.

If I was ever able to adopt a dog, I would love it to be a Collie. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Do y'all know that you can chat with a vet for free through Chewy?  When I was freaking out about my dog on special food and being on prednisone, I connected with a vet who gave me some helpful information.  

Even if you have to pay shipping, I think it's only about $5, and I'd rather give Chewy the business than amazon.

Contributor

Yes, I chatted with vet before --- they are very helpful. Obviously, they can't give you a diagnosis I guess per se, but they can at least offer some general guidance to make a worried situation less worrisome. I found it very helpful during the pandemic when it was challenging to get in with vets. 

Take care

@Another new name Sue wrote:

Do y'all know that you can chat with a vet for free through Chewy?  When I was freaking out about my dog on special food and being on prednisone, I connected with a vet who gave me some helpful information.  

Even if you have to pay shipping, I think it's only about $5, and I'd rather give Chewy the business than amazon.

Contributor

FYI Chewy fans.....Smiley Happy

Chewy is currently offering a 30.00 egift card for a 100.00 purchase. 

Take care Heart