Honored Contributor

Re: Kingston's Therapy today!

@elated I love that show. Many years ago I was terrified of pitties but Tia and her family and crew have taught me so much over the many years. It's stunning how horribly some animals are cared for.

I also saw the water therapy they demonstrated. 

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids 

They get a bad rep, due to bad owners, they're so loyal they will do whatever their owners train them to to do.....good or bad.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom I agree.  I don't believe any dog is inherently "bad" but many dog owners are downright inhumane.

Esteemed Contributor

That has to feel so good to Kingston! I did rehabilitation on my knee in a pool and it really helped. The vets here do that also. 
  My friend did the water therapy with her Labrador after surgery, she did great!

Super Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@KingstonsMom    Does he seem to enjoy it?  Many dogs aren't fond of water. 

@Kachina624  Yes, I'm afraid you can count Mosey in that group. It's a bit of a shame since she lives on a tropical island, LOL! 

I do wonder if she had to have aquatic therapy, if they could get her to do it. 

Good boy, Kingston.  You show'em how it's done! 

The former and current and still "MrsSweetieBear".
Esteemed Contributor

He is moving it!  One day when he runs again everyone can cheer 😍

Respected Contributor

Sweet Kingston:  sending you loads of "get well" hugs.  Keep up the hard work & you'll feel much better.  You're fortunate to have such loving parents.   

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom 

Thank you for the update, I have been thinking of you and

Kingston!

You ROCK big boy!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom  it's good to see Kingston doing so well at his rehab! It must give you a huge sense of relief.  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Good for Kingston.  My daughter's dog had very good results with that type of water therapy.