Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kingston's New Blankies From Q!

@KingstonsMom Kingston looks like he's settled down "for a long winter's nap."  Cozy boy. Our Daisy is always cuddling up on our throws.💗

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Regular Contributor

I got all happy and excited when our temps dropped down to the low 60s a couple nights ago and we had a bit of wind chill too.  We closed our front door for our evening of TV watching under a cuddly throw.

The best part was being able cover Mosey, so she could be 'Cozy Mosey'. With her short single coat, she'll allow it and stay under for a brief time if the wind is blowing through the windows and doors hard enough. Nothing cuter than a dog lying on their side on their bed or up on the sofa with a "bankie".  

Wish we had gotten a picture.  Not cold enough for a repeat tonight. So mahalo for yours.  So sweet!

Respected Contributor

oh IG - - - 

THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES OVER for LOVING YOUR KINGSTON AS YOU DO....

It warms my heart ALMOST as much as the blanket warms up Kinston's toes!

He looks like a treasured and spoiled member of your family - and to be perfectly honest NOTHING MAKES ME HAPPIER than to see a PET treated like that!

Thank you for loving him as you do,  so many worthy animals sit in shelters & go their whole lives not knowing how great love is.

Give him a kiss on his super soft forehead (between the eyes) - tell him it's from Aunt Ko!

Honored Contributor

@MoonieBaby 

I sure will Aunt Ko!Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@mrssweetiebear 

"Cozy Mosie", I love it!

Maybe next time Mosie gets cozy, you can share a pic!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.