Valued Contributor

Hurray!  I am so happy.  I feel like Kingston is family and I am thrilled for all of you and us.

I look forward to hearing more periodically.  YEAH!!

Esteemed Contributor

So glad that your precious loverboy is back where he belongs with his mom and dad!!!!!!!

We LOVE you, Kingston.  Now listen to your mommy and get plenty of rest while you make a speedy recovery.

Life is Good!!!

Esteemed Contributor

download.jpg

Happy to hear Kingston has arrived home! Great news!

Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom 

A sigh of relief, an exhale, and a thank God and thanks to Saint Francis for helping him get through this.

I know I prayed to them along with prayers to my grandmothers - who by the way, never let me down.

Kisses and a very soft hug for that gorgeous boy, it had to feel like forever since he's been home.

I am very relieved for him and HAPPY for you and his Dad.

Aunt Ko

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom.  I'm sure Kingston is one happy pup today as are mom and dad.  Give him a big collective kiss from all of us.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Yay! Enjoy spoiling him as he recovers!

Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom I am so glad that you have been able to take your baby home.  Kingston is a lucky dog to have a loving family and he knows it hence all the kisses to mama!  Take care of each other and hope his recovery is an easy one!  Virtual hugs from me & Toby

Respected Contributor

I got tears in my eyes.  That's wonderful news.  Heart

Honored Contributor

Thank you all! I shared your smooches and sweet thoughts,

Believe me, I've smooched him to death every time he looks at me, as he's cuddled up in his favorite bed with his favorite blankie.

Actually, he's now looking at me like, "Okay Mom, I love the smooches, but I just want to nap now that I know I'm home", LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

How wonderful that your beautiful fur baby is back home. 🐾❤️🐾❤️🐾