Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom Thank you so much for that report! I've been thinking about you all because I know the "rest period"

takes a lot of work!

Anyway you are a wonderful parents to Kingston. He couldn't have any better and I"m so glad he has you!💞

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom   I know the recuperation period is hard on you and your husband.  I'm glad Kingston's recovery is coming along well though.

I can't remember if I've already told you this.  When my dog had that surgery 20+ years ago they said she would probably need it on her other knee, too.  She never did.  Maybe Kingston won't either.  Do they want to do it immediately or wait and see?

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Your reunion blesses us all

Super Contributor

Oh wow, sorry I'm late to the homecoming.  I seem to have trouble keeping up around here but I am very happy for you and your sweet boy. 

The former and current and still "MrsSweetieBear".
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom,

How's your beautiful champion boy doing?Heart

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

I'm so glad your sweet Kingston is home!