Honored Contributor

Kingston, Yeah That was a Wild Camping Trip!

"Liquid Kingston' after his 8 day 'Bro' trip' with Dad, LOL!

Liquid Kingston.jpg

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Re: Kingston, Yeah That was a Wild Camping Trip!

Is this a dog?  It looks headless.

Honored Contributor

He is a tuckered out sleepy happy boy!

probably dreaming of his romps with Dad!🥰

Our biggest boy used to sleep with his head off the couch-we lovingly called him "big head" sometimes.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

How the blood doesn't rush to his head is beyond me, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom,

I know! I used to put ours' head back up on the couch and he'd put it right over the edge again!😅 

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom    The question is.... what kind of shape is dad in?  You should have included a Pic of him sacked out. 

Do they ever invite you to participate in these trips?  You and dad might be prime candidates for RV ownership.  You can "camp" in luxury with a bathroom, good bed, kitchen, TV. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

I'm always asked to come, but my idea of 'camping' would be an RV or a hotel, LOL! 

We have talked about an RV, but right now we care for his elderly Mom, so that has been on hold.

Respected Contributor

Camping trip  Success! A tired dog is a happy dog. Could he Be any more relaxed?   How'd his legs hold up?  Bet he was happy to see his Mama and tell you All about their adventures!

Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom It is good to see that Kingston had such a big time.  Kingston deserves to be pampered and taken on road trips as he has been on lockdown for some time now.  Live and thrive and enjoy all the snuggles and cuddles coming your way!  He is probably dreaming of another Arbys dinner .......

Super Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@KingstonsMom,

I know! I used to put ours' head back up on the couch and he'd put it right over the edge again!😅 

@on the bay , @KingstonsMom , When Mosey gets in a similar position I tell her that her head is falling off and I try to fix it.  And sometimes that even works! 

The former and current and still "MrsSweetieBear".