Respected Contributor

Re: Kingston Says Hi! From His Vacay!

@KingstonsMom 

That's so touching that your hubby loves his special retreats with Sweet Mr. Kingston!  Such great pals.  You made the best decision with having his surgeries even though it was both heartbreaking & difficult caring for him.  I'll bet he smiles & thanks you both each day, now that he's pain-free.

I hope they continue to have a nice time & the weather cooperates until they're home safely.  I'm sure you'll be at the door anxiously awaiting to welcome them home with open arms.  Heart

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom 

What a great story!  Kingston deserves a good time, so does Dad no doubt.

Just want to report to you that Greater Good (.) .org Sunflower 🌻 

Rescue has flown out 90 animals from N.O.   One was a Pittie who had been treated the same way as your baby before he came to live with you.  He has a forever home now and is receiving medical care.

Sad, Sad, but another good ending.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe 

That's awesome news for that poor baby!

Out of a natural disaster came a beacon of light for that poor pup and he's been saved!

Sometimes it's so disheartening to see how inhumane some humans can be.

Man is truly the apex predator in this world.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom I am happy to hear that Kingston is back doing what makes him happy.  It is a good thing that he is able to live and thrive after months of being in recovery mode.  I hope he remains in good health and has many more vacation trips in his future!

Super Contributor

What fun for them both!  Kingston certainly deserves an adventurous get-a-way.  Poor Mosey is so deprived! 

The former and current and still "MrsSweetieBear".
Honored Contributor

My wanderlust men are home!!

Kingston didn't look too happy about ending this latest adventure, as he lays in the tent on their last day, LOL!

Kingston Camping.jpg

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Super Contributor

Sure looks like Kingston has a nice thick comfy mattress. Did he share that with his dad? 

The former and current and still "MrsSweetieBear".
Honored Contributor

@MrsSB 

They started out with 2 twin air mattresses, but Kingston insisted on sleeping up against Daddy's back on ONE twin mattress, so DH bought a queen size that they can share!

Tonight I made him chicken livers and brown rice, he wolfed it!

I can't let him forget how much his Mama loves him too, LOL!