Esteemed Contributor

Thank You so much @Katcat1, I can just imagine the chaos if I brought in a kitty. I don't think she would be as accepting as Frankie was to Sir Henry. LOL, but my little one will get a new toy. Funny thing, she has a lot of toys and she does play with them but how kids like to play with boxes, Khloe loves to play with a morsel of her food. She flips it, runs to it and flips it again, she is just too cute. 

Esteemed Contributor

@kitcat51, aw such a well behaved kitty, knows just to look and admire. I don't have any breakable ornaments so that's a plus in case Khloe decides to go crazy. 

Honored Contributor

Image result for cat in christmas tree

Image result for santa pod raceway

Honored Contributor

@feline groovy,   Years ago when I had a cat named Sasha, I had this huge live tree in the living room.  I walked in the living room and the tree was shakiing from side to side.  Yes, Sasha climb the tree and I had to get her out.  Cats love the ornaments because of movement  and only heaven knows why they want to climb it!  lol

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@feline groovy,   Years ago when I had a cat named Sasha, I had this huge live tree in the living room.  I walked in the living room and the tree was shakiing from side to side.  Yes, Sasha climb the tree and I had to get her out.  Cats love the ornaments because of movement  and only heaven knows why they want to climb it!  lol

Funny kitty, @Katcat1!  Cats like to survey their 'kingdom', plus the tree keeps them 'undercover'.  8)