Honored Contributor

Re: @ Kachina 624 paging

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@goldensrbest.  To get someone "notified", you have to put the tag in the body of the message, not the title.  I always do both. so they'll see it in the title. 

I certainly hope Spirit rallies this week-end and is better soon.  Has this been going on since last week-end?  Somehow, I missed your original post.  Is he having the rolling eyeballs?  If it has been a week, it should be running it's course.My fear is a tumor on brain.

No rolling eyes, started with uti, then ear infection,then falling down over and over. May be a uti ,nothing showed up, but put on anti biotics.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest 💕 saying a prayer for your dog.  LM

Trusted Contributor
I’m not Kachina, but I’ve had 2 dogs that had this including the vertigo. One one was my then 14 years old lab and he was given Antivert and recovered very well. He had problems walking and his eyes were darting back and forth very quickly. My other dog was much smaller and seemed to recover more quickly. Best of luck to you. I hope Spirit is better ASAP.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest   How is Spirit doing?  Did you go back to the Vet yesterday?

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

Yes,i did he is so much better, no falling for 2 days, wanting to play ball, got up into his favorite chair, thank you for asking.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

Yes,i did he is so much better, no falling for 2 days, wanting to play ball, got up into his favorite chair, thank you for asking.

I'm so happy to hear this @goldensrbest !  I hope it continues.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau