Esteemed Contributor

Justin Bieber's Savannah cat has been found ❤️

[ Edited ]

Sushi, the Savannah cat Justin and Hailey Bieber bought last summer for $20,000, has been missing for about a month.  They said he ran away, but he was found by Chef Sandra Lee who lives many miles away.   She posted on her Instagram that Sushi was "starving, cold, scared, exhausted and stuck with porcupine quills."  

Poor thing!  I'm glad he's back home.  ❤️

(screenshot from Justin Bieber's Instagram)

Screen Shot 2020-03-07 at 5.51.21 PM.png

Honored Contributor

Re: Justin Bieber's Savannah cat has been found ❤️

And Justin never told me she was missing.....

Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

And Justin never told me she was missing.....

😂 nor me

I read about it online a couple of weeks ago.  At that time there were flyers posted in his neighborhood area. As a pet lover, I've been watching for updates.

When we last moved, we rented an apartment for a few months while we were looking for a house.  One day we opened the door and our kitty ran out like a bullet.  She was gone for about 3 weeks and we were all heartbroken, especially since we had finally bought a house and were afraid that if she ever returned we wouldn't be there.  About three days before we moved out of the apartment, I put her blanket on the covered porch just before we went to bed.  About an hour later she was out there meowing.  She must have smelled her scent on the blanket.  Because of that experience, I guess I'm just sensitive when I hear people have lost a pet.  

Honored Contributor

What a beautiful cat.  It seems that Justin needs to be more careful so this does not happen again.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I'm so happy Sushi was found!

Never had a Savannah, but DH & I had two Bengal cats (after we'd both had numerous domestics since we were kids).  We found the Bengals to be wayyyy more bonded to us than domestics - I imagine if Savannahs are similar, Justin & Hailey were totally heartbroken that he was missing for a month...

Yay for Chef Sandra!!!

Denise
Respected Contributor

What a handsome kitty.  I'm so glad he was found & safely home now.

Heart