QVC Social Team

Just for fun - What's the fish thinking?

FishCarolyn.PNG

I love this picture from Carolyn Gracie's latest blog and was wondering what that poor fish must be thinking with those two kittie bookends on either side of his fishbowl. Maybe he's  thinking if he stays really still they won't notice him and he won't be their fish dinner? What do you think? 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Just for fun - What's the fish thinking?

Where's Nemo?  I need some help!

Honored Contributor

LOL - My question would be "What are the cats thinking?"  But I think we already know that!  ("Okay, the minute she looks the other way......")  Woman LOL

The fish is probably pretty fatalistic about it.  (I hope there's a screen over the top of that bowl!)

I used to have two small hamsters and my then cat would perch over the top of the large cage they were in...but he could never get to them.  BTW, beautiful cats.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Hahahaha, I guess the fish is thinking he's between a rock and a hard place.  

I agree with @Venezia that they are beautiful cats!

Trusted Contributor

"Hey, do you know who I am?  I am Dory!  That's right, from the movies.  I'm famous, if anything were to happen to me, the whole world would know. Besides, I am scheduled to do another sequel.  Think of all the children in the world ... I would really be missed." 

"Okay, okay ... you can both stand there and be my body guards."

~

Honored Contributor

Maybe he's pretending to be a catfish. Or a purrch.

Respected Contributor

this picture makes me laugh.  i can just picture the cats sticking their paws in the water to try and get the fish.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I can just about hear  the same thing i hear whenn my  kittie girls are drinking from my koi pondI, I hope they are full , i hope they are full... Hee hee, cute pic, Maryanne

Super Contributor

Don't try it anything dumb! My older brother is a shark and my uncle is a killer whale!

While I breathe, I hope - - South Carolina
Honored Contributor

@Eva-QVC wrote:

FishCarolyn.PNG

I love this picture from Carolyn Gracie's latest blog and was wondering what that poor fish must be thinking with those two kittie bookends on either side of his fishbowl. Maybe he's  thinking if he stays really still they won't notice him and he won't be their fish dinner? What do you think? 

@Eva-QVC

I doubt they are serving as bodyguards!   LOL     Woman LOL