Honored Contributor

Just Saw a Video About Using Minks for Eyelashes

I was so disturbed I had no idea how these poor animals are treated for their fur to use in eyelashes.  I am so sad.  I honestly didn't even know they used real mink fur for those lashes.  I just thought it was a term referencing how soft the lashes were.  Not actually mink fur.  I feel sick.

Honored Contributor

Re: Just Saw a Video About Using Minks for Eyelashes

[ Edited ]

@rms1954  Old news.  Years ago Jennifer Lopez wore mink eyelashes.   Someone mentioned her natural lashes were so beautiful.  That was when she stated she was wearing mink lashes.  Unknown if she still does.

I know a lot of women of all ages who wear mink eyelashes.  IMPO they look the most natural.  Not expensive as you can get them now at your local drug store now.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@rms1954  Old news.  Years ago Jennifer Lopez wore mink eyelashes.   Someone mentioned her natural lashes were so beautiful.  That was when she stated she was wearing mink lashes.  Unknown if she still does.

I know a lot of women of all ages who wear mink eyelashes.  IMPO they look the most natural.  Not expensive as you can get them now at your local drug store now.

I heard of them but never realized the actual story.  Not interested in who wears them or where to get them.  More reference to the poor animal treatment.  Guess you had to see it.

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac 

That's disgusting.......

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

Yes it certainly is!  I could never harm an animal for such vanity, particularly when you can buy synthetic.  

Honored Contributor

I remember seeing them advertised years ago.  Perhaps they don't have to harm the animals.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment