Respected Contributor

Jaxie’s Toy Habit

[ Edited ]

I don't remember at what point he started nursing on his toys but he does it to calm  himself. He's been doing it for many years now. At some point he quit destroying toys and started doing the nursing thing.It's hard for him now because his sisters who are pups want to take his toys away to play tug. He'll be 12 at the end of July. I crochet the toys for him because he seems to like the texture. 

Respected Contributor

@Lali1 

Oh My Gawd - my heart - it's going to explode with love for the two of you.

For you because you MAKE his toys because he enjoys the texture - and for Jaxie because he is so loved -  Smiley Wink

I can see you love him to kibbles n bits and I'm all about that...love for animals.
Kiss him on the forehead for me, tell him it's from Aunt Ko!

Respected Contributor

@MoonieBaby wrote:

@Lali1 

Oh My Gawd - my heart - it's going to explode with love for the two of you.

For you because you MAKE his toys because he enjoys the texture - and for Jaxie because he is so loved -  Smiley Wink

I can see you love him to kibbles n bits and I'm all about that...love for animals.
Kiss him on the forehead for me, tell him it's from Aunt Ko!

Aww Thank you that is so sweet  ❤️I've been making him toys for quite a while. Some he enjoys more than others. He's particular about the shape of them. Kisses given 😉

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jaxie’s Toy Habit

[ Edited ]

@Lali1 

So sweet...what angels you both are!

Lucky to have found each other Cat Happy

Respected Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@Lali1 

So sweet...what angels you both are!

Lucy to have found each other Cat Happy

Thank you 😊 We had a puppy who died and so we found Jackson. He was born on my mothers birthday and I knew it was meant to be. 

Honored Contributor

@Lali1 -

Oh gosh is he huggable or what!!Heart

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@Lali1 -

Oh gosh is he huggable or what!!Heart

Thank you ❤️He's a great nap partner. He loves to be held while sleeping. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jaxie’s Toy Habit

[ Edited ]

He's so cute.  I love his great big spot and all the little ones.😁  like to see his face. He looks like he might have a little Boston Terrier in there somewhere.  Or Frenchie? 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

He's so cute.  I love his great big spot and all the little ones.😁  like to see his face. He looks like he might have a little Boston Terrier in there somewhere.  Or Frenchie? 

He's a Frenchie. He's very big with long legs. A frenchie rescue lady once told me he might have Russian in him. I had no clue Russian Frenchies were bigger.  He has an ET shaped spot on his other side. He's been a great friend and loyal companion. When I fell down the stairs last year I had to drag myself on the front porch because I knew he would never allow strangers to take me away or even touch me. After I had surgery he would talk to my hubby about how rough he was putting on my shirts 😂