Esteemed Contributor

My Bootsie has never said a word--not even meow but she gives me her love every day by cuddling and she knows when I do not feel good. 

Esteemed Contributor

@halfpint1, your Bootsie sounds very sweet and preciousHeart!

Honored Contributor

I used to have a dog that would thump her tail while she slept.  It was the funniest thing.  Frankie snores.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@eddyandme, how cute. My Khloe snores when she comes in from playing and running in the yard. I think she over does it and she's very tired because she normally doesn't snore. 

Honored Contributor

Nocturnal noises at my house are usually, cats meowing because they want in a room that the door is closed to, or chasing up and down the hallway, or hissing and growling because they don't want a specific other cat nearby them at bedtime. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Valued Contributor

We have a lab husky mix that we adopted from a military couple that had to move out of state as a puppy. He has a soft howl when he sleeps and looks exactly like a golden lab but his tail....oh no no no.  Exactly like a curly furry Husky tail, it thumps everywhere.  You always know where he is around the house because you'll see his tail first.  On Fraggle Rock they used to put the dog Sprockets tail on a stick so they didn't have to have the whole puppet on, so when we see his tail...we all say...Sprocket Tail!!