Esteemed Contributor

My furbaby, Eddy, is a tail wagger.  When he first came here to his furever home at times though sound asleep he would growl or bark; then would awaken only to doze right off again.

Nowadays. Eddy oftentimes stomps his tail while deep in dreamland.  I assume he's having pleasant dreams, as during the waking ours he 'voices' his approval with a tail wag/stomp.

Just curious, what nocturnal noises do your furbabies make?Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I have a kitty that snores.

Esteemed Contributor

@Meowingkitty wrote:

I have a kitty that snores.

WOW!  @Meowingkitty, I knw dogs snore, but never heard of a cat that snored!Woman Surprised

Hope kitty lulls you to sleep every nite!Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

We get woofing, feet running, and such, here.  But, the cutest ever was when Tyler was a pup.  He used to suckle in his sleep!  His tail also used to wag when he slept.  That changed when we got a puppy three years ago.  He had never been an only dog, so I didn't think he'd have a problem with a puppy, but he did/does.  It took the sunshine out of my sunshine boy.  I still feel so guilty.

Esteemed Contributor

@ItsME

Ohhhh!  That is sooo adorable!  My Eddy, I was told must be an 'only'.  Been tempted, as you to get him a buddy, now I'll know better. Thanx.

I'm sure Tyler deep down in his heart knows how much you love him and will eventually come around and become the sunshine boy once again!

Respected Contributor

I have a big furry cat.  I've always encouraged my cats (previously females) to be talkers, but I think I went overboard with this guy, Al.  He whimpers and whines all the time.......yes even when he's lying down comfortably napping.  He was taken from his feral mom at just 6 weeks and brought to me whimpering and whining from day one.  Talk about a "mama's boy!"

Laura loves cats!
Esteemed Contributor

@2blonde, love it, Al talks in his sleep! That's one special boy!

Trusted Contributor

I have 2 cats.  My tabby tiger Sophie sometimes makes chirping meow sounds right as she is waking up.  I wonder if its because she might be waking up from a dream.  

Respected Contributor

@eddyandme  Thank you.  He knows he's loved, but he still hates "That Thing"!  That's what he calls his younger brother.  Tyler will be 13 in a week.  I've given up hope of him adjusting to Jasper.  I just make it work as best I can.  But, as I said above, he was never an only dog, so I didn't have any qualms about getting another one after Jake died.  Boy, was I wrong!

Esteemed Contributor

@sophiesofers wrote:

I have 2 cats.  My tabby tiger Sophie sometimes makes chirping meow sounds right as she is waking up.  I wonder if its because she might be waking up from a dream.  

@sophiesofersperhaps Sophia was applauding herself for catching a birdie in her dream!Woman LOL  How cute!