Honored Contributor

It's Clear Many of Us Love Foxes

So which do you think is more beautiful, the fox or the girl?  I think as a twosome, they're striking. 

Screenshot_20230331_130155_Chrome.jpg

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Re: It's Clear Many of Us Love Foxes

I like the green dress that complements the color of the fox and the girl's hair. It is a beautiful photo. My vote goes to the girl with the fox running a close second.

Valued Contributor

I adore foxes and this pic is gorgeous. I especially love her dress and her long red hair. We have an outdoor critter cam that we capture many foxes on as they come to eat every night the food and water we put out for them. They are so cute when they chatter with each other and we have even seen them kiss! 

Honored Contributor

It's a beautiful photo.  My camera caught two foxes walking past my fence a couple of weeks ago.  That's the first time I've seen them in my neighborhood.

They're doing a lot of construction to change the direction of roads around here, and deer, foxes and other wildlife are being driven out of their habitat.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

They are both beautiful in a separate species way.  But the animal kingdom (not human) always wins out with me.  For beauty I like to view:  the fox is the clear winner.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Trusted Contributor

Love that beautiful red hair on that gal, and of course...I absolutely love the fox!!!

Critter Lover! (especially cats!)
Respected Contributor

She is beartiful ...

Honored Contributor

Some people do, apparently, keep foxes as pets, though they're not ideal companions.  You know how people post photos of stray dogs and cats on Nextdoor, hoping rightful owners will take notice?  A few months ago, someone posted a photo of an unknown fox on their patio - with a leash around its neck and the attached lead dragging on the ground. 

Honored Contributor

Although the girl is a beauty, the fox is the winner.

Respected Contributor

One is not more beautiful than the other. They are both stunning. What a beautiful photo.