Esteemed Contributor

Re: Is Your Pet Getting Used To You Being........

My beagle Maddie is thrilled that we're home all the time. My husband and I retired several years ago but we always left the house early to work out at the Y. Now that we're at home, Maddie is one happy and spoiled pup.

Maddie will be ten on May 1 and I just found out that my grandson and his fiancée will be getting married on that date. They had to postpone their wedding and reception because of the virus but they're going to be married in Baltimore, where they live, and we hope to celebrate on their new reception date in September at a lovely inn. Ironically, my parents married in Baltimore too. My father had just finished dental school and my parents also had to forego a wedding reception because Dad was off to the army in WW2. Family history repeats itself.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@qvcfreak wrote:

Off topic @NickNack  but how is Frankie doing?  Hope meds are working. 

@qvcfreak   She started the antibiotics for her UTI yesterday early afternoon, and by last night she was much better.  She actually slept all night without needing to go outside.  She's still going outside more often than usual, but I can tell she's much better.  

I hate that I didn't realize what was going on before it got so bad.  Thank you for asking about her.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

Oh @NickNack  So glad meds are doing their thing  

Respected Contributor

Yes!  My dog must be with me at all times.  Where ever I go ... there he is.

If I move in the slightest, his head & ears pop up.

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."