Esteemed Contributor

Is Your Pet Getting Used To You Being........

home more with this virus going on.  Petunia is happy her human (DD) is home more.  She heads to DD first, I am second choice if DD isn't available.  Little beast, I spoil her rotten too.

My 11yr. old Tess doesn't care one way or the other. Just wants her food and a clean litter box and she's happy.  Well, as happy as she gets.  She is a cantankerous old girl.  lol  I said if she was human she would be the one yelling for kids to get off her lawn while shaking her fist.

Oh, she'd take their ball and not give it back.

Valued Contributor

Re: Is Your Pet Getting Used To You Being........

I saw on the internet a story about a dog who sprained his tail from wagging it so much. He was so happy that his owner was home all the time.

Respected Contributor

My three girls are certainly getting spoiled !!  But I am starting to get bored, working from home is not really for me.  Since I cannot go out at all right now at all, I am gonna go nuts!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Esteemed Contributor

My Jack Russells assume the new routine is especially for them: Extra walks, extra treats, more ear rubs. 
  They want more play time. Krypto who is 16 has a game with his breakfast. He stares at it, and wants me to soon feed him. He will nibble a bit of the moist but leave the rest and stare at the refrigerator for more. 
   He leaves it and if I'm not careful Snickers will steal it. Then he steals her bed. They are like kids! 
    At four o'clock they have me sing their "Vino " song for wine time, (peanuts for me, treats for them), then cuddle time. 
   It's almost four! 🐶🐶🍷🥜

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Midnight was so sad in the mornings when we left for work. Now he's like .... You guys still here? Talk to me. What's going on... Why am I always the last to know? His breed is used for security -- he has an innate need to know. 

Image result for black cane corso

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Respected Contributor

What a sweetheart! Thank you for posting the beautiful picture. Glad you will have time together. Our fur children are the best!

Honored Contributor

@Luvtuna wrote:

I saw on the internet a story about a dog who sprained his tail from wagging it so much. He was so happy that his owner was home all the time.

@Luvtuna 

I saw that, he was the cutest dachshund! His human noticed his tail had stopped wagging, took him to the vet, who said that he had actually sprained his tail from so much wagging!

He's now on pain killers and recovering!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@jeanlake wrote:

Midnight was so sad in the mornings when we left for work. Now he's like .... You guys still here? Talk to me. What's going on... Why am I always the last to know? His breed is used for security -- he has an innate need to know. 

Image result for black cane corso

@jeanlake 

Mastiffs are awesome protectors!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@Luvtuna  I can believe a dog would sprain his tail from wagging.   My west highland acts like I am sunshine when I enter the house and wags his carrot tail and smiles, I never tire of his antics!

Honored Contributor

@Luvtuna wrote:

@Luvtuna One of our friends brought their dog over here when Shadow was younger.  He had such a ball running around free on the former golf course!  Several days after, his pup didn't feel well!  Sprung tail!!!!!