Honored Contributor

Interspecies squad goals

[ Edited ]

the video (see end of article) is really cute and enoyable Woman Happy

special alert to @mistriTsquirrel...  8)

Cat And Guinea Pig Best Friends Try To Add A Squirrel To Their Group

A cat and guinea pig from Florida were hanging out by the window one afternoon when suddenly, a squirrel appeared.

The cat and guinea pig were already best friends, and thought that just maybe, the squirrel might want to join their little group, too.

The guinea pig totally tried to play it cool, bonding with the squirrel and gaining his trust ...

... but then the cat got a little overexcited, and briefly scared him away. The guinea pig was embarrassed on his behalf, I'm sure.

After a while the squirrel came back, and the odd little group continued to chill.

The squirrel seems a little unsure about the whole thing, but the cat and guinea pig seem pretty confident that they can make him their new best friend. Cutest friend group ever.

Check out the full video from Rumble Viral below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiRAzSBDEpg

Trusted Contributor

Re: Interspecies squad goals

@feline groovy     i love this!  Thank you for sharing!  I am an animal lover and so of course this is too adorable.  I have 2 cats that are indoors and they like to chirp at the birds and squirrels they see in their yard.  Wonder what secret language they are saying to eachother, LOL  

Honored Contributor

Not even kitty was going to scare the squirrel away! He had to finish eating! Cute video. 🐈 💕 🐿 💕 🐖 💕

Honored Contributor

@sophiesoferswrote:

@feline groovy     i love this!  Thank you for sharing!  I am an animal lover and so of course this is too adorable.  I have 2 cats that are indoors and they like to chirp at the birds and squirrels they see in their yard.  Wonder what secret language they are saying to each other, LOL  

Great to hear, @sophiesofers.  8)

Your furbabies' chattering and chirping - plus all of the wildlife - must be endlessly entertaining, LOL.   But hard to translate of course.. ;-)

Honored Contributor

@OKPrincesswrote:

Not even kitty was going to scare the squirrel away! He had to finish eating! Cute video. 🐈 💕 🐿 💕 🐖 💕

@OKPrincess:  I know, LOL; she/he seemed totally nonplussed.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I love that! So glad you shared itSmiley Happy

Regular Contributor

Love it @feline groovy!

😻

Esteemed Contributor

@feline groovy  Smiley Very Happy  Did you know I have a guinea pig, or was that just a coincidence?  Smiley Happy  Heart

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org