Honored Contributor

Re: Incorrigible - Grandpuglet Daisy

@feline groovy wrote:

@Coopsmommy wrote:

@YorkieonmyPillow

Soooooooooooo cute hahaha! Don't you love these furbabies? Here's my rotten boy:

Cooper.jpg

He's adorable, @Coopsmommy.  Smiley Very Happy

@NickNack...

When I started reading this thread and saw that Frenchie I knew that's why you had paged me @feline groovy!  Adorable Frenchie!

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Super Contributor

@feline groovy

@OKPrincess

Thanks.....my Cooper is a Godsend. I got him while I was taking care of my Dad during his battle with cancer. Daddy was a big, tough Air Force Officer of 25 years, but boy oh boy did he melt over this guy. He brought wonderful, happy times and smiles when all else had failed. It was like he knew it was his job to make Daddy happy. He was a little clown and then so kind and gentle at the end. He held me together too.

I'm forever in his debt and we are joined at the hip. My DH doesn't know if I'm talking to him or Cooper half the time. LOL Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Super Contributor

@NickNack

Thank you NN......he's precious if I do say so myself. Smiley Happy  He has a wonderful personality and is the most comical dog. He'll do anything for a laugh!

Esteemed Contributor

@YorkieonmyPillow, Daisy is ready for her spa day and purple is definitely her color.

@Coopsmommy, Cooper is adorable and I love that face!

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Super Contributor

@dex

I was truly "laughing out loud" reading your post. I can see your fur baby in my mind's eye. Isn't a wonderful thing the joy our pets bring to our lives? I'm sure you miss and think of her often. Thanks for sharing!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NickNack

You've got good Frenchie radar, but just in case...  ;-)

Wouldn't he and Frankie look fab next to each other! 

Hope you don't mind that I 'borrowed' the pic that follows...

@Coopsmommy

Check out lNickNack's sweet girl Frankie... Woman Happy

DSCN0027.jpg

Honored Contributor

@NickNack@That is a really good looking Frenchie..I love those dogs

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for sharing all these adorable pup pictures!  Just makes everyone smile!  And these smart little pups know how special they are and truly love being loved.  We have such fond memories of our little Willie, a Corgi.  What a sweetheart we loved.  As seniors, we can’t quite handle the responsibilities of a dog, but we have an adopted Maine Coon kitty.  They claim this breed is a dog in cat’s clothing, and they are right.  Very outgoing and friendly, loves everybody, and a big hugger and kisser.  I think, just maybe, Lily may be a bit spoiled.  Hmmm...just who did that?  We call her the CEO of our home.  Isn’t it wonderful to enjoy the love of our fur babies?

Honored Contributor

@Coopsmommy,

So cute!

https://textimages.us/enjoy-your-day/enjoy-your-day01/enjoy-your-day-027.gif

Super Contributor

@feline groovy

OMgeeeeeee what a sweet boy, he's gorgeous!! I'm sure they would be best friends. Smiley Happy