Esteemed Contributor

.................. how they know!

Jade's yard, now Eddy's, really needed reseeding, et al.  Instead, I was offered a deal on installing turf, which I couldn't refuse.

When the guys were working on it, I explained to Eddy that they were putting in a new play yard just for him because he's so very special.  Well he kissed me and excitedly watched, and watched, and watched, tail wagging nonstop as they worked on it.  Even the guys couldn't get over at how happy Eddy was as he supervised the work!

It was just finished (almost) today, and as soon as they put a portion of the fence back up, Eddy ran outside (it's freezing here today!) to play in his yard.  He ran around "his" turf, then jumped in both sandboxes, finally resting back on the "grass" taking in the MA sunshine on this bitter cold day!

Even the guys could not get over his enjoyment:  told them perhaps he's never gotten something so special before.  Anyways seeing his enjoyment made my day, too!

Trusted Contributor

How cute!  Did you get any pictures? 

You are certainly correct--It's cold here in MA today!

Esteemed Contributor

@Jtdmum wrote:

How cute!  Did you get any pictures? 

You are certainly correct--It's cold here in MA today!

No, @Jtdmum. but the landscaper has been taking pics.  Perhaps he'll post them on fb 'cause he told me Eddy was his first canine client! Woman LOL  If so, I'll let you know.  I only have a 'dumb-phone' so don't know how to post pics.

I', on the Worcester-Millbury line on top of a big hill overlooking Worcester:  and with the winds it's super cold!  Stay in, stay warm!

Esteemed Contributor

What a lucky boy Eddy is!

This is so special, but not the most special thing he has ever received.  That, of course, would be you!  Since the day he entered your life, you have treated him like a little prince.

Ah, yes, I repeat, Eddy is a lucky boy.  (and so are you Woman Wink)

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Valued Contributor

What kind of dog is Eddy? I have to picture him in my mind. This is so sweet! I love dogs!

Esteemed Contributor

@gtx wrote:

What kind of dog is Eddy? I have to picture him in my mind. This is so sweet! I love dogs!

@gtx

Eddy is 1/2 American Staffordshire Terrier and 1/2 Cocker Spaniel who looks just like a Black Lab (with white fur down his front, tuxedo-like).  Even his vets cou;dn't believe it.  He's got the long cocker ears but the amstaff shprt straight hair.  The on;y cocker resemblance is his face, and had to point it out to his vets!  

So, just picture a black lab and that's Eddy!  If Matt posts on fb, hopefully he'll post a pic of Eddy! Think a doggie play yard might catch on around here!

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the description Goldenlocks. I can SEE him now! He is beautiful and so smart.

Trusted Contributor

@eddyandme stay warm!  I'm North Central-and it's cold and going to get colder! Keep Eddie toasty!  

Esteemed Contributor

@Jtdmum wrote:

@eddyandmestay warm!  I'm North Central-and it's cold and going to get colder! Keep Eddie toasty!  

Thanx, @Jtdmum and we might be getting snow by Thursday(!), not much but it's that time!!!!!

Eddy will be snuggled up in bed with me shortly.  He wanted to go to bed right after supper - he likes it when we cuddle up and watch tv together!

Regular Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

Even the guys could not get over his enjoyment:  told them perhaps he's never gotten something so special before.  Anyways seeing his enjoyment made my day, too!

Mine too! <3<3<3