Respected Contributor

@JudyL

Wow, he's beautiful ❤️  Congratulations on your new LOVE.

Honored Contributor

He's really beautiful!  I'm so glad you adopted him.  Thank you for posting his picture.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Kirby- ruler of the universe.jpg

@JudyL

Oh, he's a handsome ginger boy! Heart Welcome home Monty, from one ginger boy to another.  Cat Happy

Respected Contributor

@JudyL, Monty is a handsome boy! And he looks very comfortable and at ease in his new home. Yay that you tow found each other!

Honored Contributor

@JudyL- Just adding my congratulations to everyone else's!  Smiley Happy

I wish you lots of love and companionship with Monty; he's beautiful.  I can't imagine my life without at least one cat in it (I currently have four).  It always amazes me that these beautiful creatures allow us to share their lives.

Super Contributor

Congratulations for adopting Monty! He is beautiful. I take care of two community kitties; a male orange tabby named Garfield and a black female named Klunk. I considered them mine, although they are not adopted officially. They are fixed.

Since last week, I been taking care of three kittens; a gray tabby which I named Usagi ( he was named Irma, thinking that he was a girl) ; a calico named April and a male tuxedo named Spike ( he is currently inside my house and he is the youngest of the kittens) I want  to look for good homes for them. They are so sweet. They need to be fixed. And today, a black kitten showed up. He remind me of Klunk's three beautiful boys. Her sons Leo and Raph find a home with a lady that we know for years. Unfortunately, Raph passed away. He, like his siblings, was never out of the house. They were indoor kittens. And Klunk's other kittens: son Donny and daughter Mikey ( I didn't know she was a female, until she and her brothers were fixed) went to Atlanta. That happened in 2012. They are 5 years old now and I still missing them.

Trusted Contributor

@JudyL

He is a real beauty! Such expressive eyes! Congrats!!

(We adopted ours in March - a 4 year-old gray and white tabby. Cats bring such joy into a home - have fun with Monty!)

Honored Contributor

@JudyL so how did you and Monty do on your first day back at work?  I bet you were both so happy to see each other! . . . Heart

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe  I was counting the minutes until I could leave and go home.  Then BART (our subway) couldn't move fast enough.  LOL  Think me being gone all day was a bit confusing to Monty as it took him a while to come out of the room but we played with his cat dancer toy and after a while he came and sat next to me while I watched tv.  Its going to take both of us a few days to get used to the new routine.  Thanks for asking!

Respected Contributor

I'm adding a welcome from another ginger beauty, my rescue kitty Lily. 😃IMG_20170620_183159.jpg