Super Contributor

I think we need a bigger chair

My not-so-brave dog at the vet  hiding under the chair.  She doesn't have a clue that only part of her is hidden. 

juneau vet.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: I think we need a bigger chair

@juanitalinda 

Oh, bless her heart!Heart

She's thinkin' the vet doesn't see her, so she's safe!

She's a very pretty girl!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Super Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@juanitalinda 

Oh, bless her heart!Heart

She's thinkin' the vet doesn't see her, so she's safe!

She's a very pretty girl!

We tried taking her to class at Petco, but she always hid under the chairs there too.  At least she fit under the chair when she was a puppy.  Not so much anymore.  

Honored Contributor

Awww mom,  I'm not so sure this is going to be fun!  Precious baby, how could you not love that sweet face.

Honored Contributor

@juanitalinda What a love she is! What is her name?

Esteemed Contributor

She's beautiful!

Respected Contributor

She's beautiful! And scared, sweet thing.

Who can blame her? No one likes to go to the doctor - humans or fur babies. Once she is home and has a few hugs, I'm sure she will be fine!

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Actually, Juneau was at the vet for a checkup to renew her Prozac prescription.  The wee little dog, all 80 pounds of her, is actually a scaredy cat.   

She thought the Covid lockdowns were the best thing that happened in her entire life Her people kept her at home and she didn't have to go for walks.  No more scary fences .... no more flags blowing in the wind ... etc etc.  

Her only excursion is to the outlet mall in the morning before people arrive.  The only scary things at that hour are the crows!!!  And, she goes to the vet twice a year for a checkup  .. where she hides under the chairs.  

It's a good thing I wasn't looking for a guard dog!

Respected Contributor

@juanitalinda Bless her heart, she is playing where is Waldo?  We used a vet that had an office out in a pasture.  You would have to ride over 2 cattle gaps to reach his place and my dog would lay flush in the floorboard at the sound of vibration under the car.  He too thought he could not be seen.  They are blissful and bewildering beasts for sure!

Honored Contributor

Bless her heart!

Our American Bulldog was there to have his nails trimmed and a standard poodle having a massive melt down unglued him! 

All 85 pounds went under DH's chair in the waiting room!