Honored Contributor

Re: I think we need a bigger chair

[ Edited ]

Aww so pitiful!

Poor baby❤️

I'm sure she'll get lots of hugs!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

What a sweetie. Poor girl. I feel about the same when I go for my doctor visits. Lots of hugs and treats for her.

Honored Contributor

My dog goes into full neurosis at the vet and tries to sit between my back and the chair back. He cries and shakes like you wouldn't believe. I feel so bad for him but nothing I've tried works so we end up pacing the small room or he tries to hide behind me.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh, such a sad girl.  No way to make them understand it is for their own benefit.

Bet she got hugs and a treat after 🥰

Respected Contributor

@juanitalinda   Awe, sweet baby.  Time for some extra loving.  ♥️

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

@juanitalinda 

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww..................

Poor sweet girl!!!

What a beautiful face!!!

I just wanna hug her!!!

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Juneau thanks everyone for understanding how tough it is to be a scared little dog in a big dog's body.  

And she agrees ..., she deserves treats and hugs ... and a 6 month reprieve from visiting the vet. 

Respected Contributor

She's beautiful!

Respected Contributor

@juanitalinda Your Juneau is beautiful! I have a 140 lb Lab/Great Pyrenese mix who is an absolute wimp...unless he is desparate, he will not go outside alone to do his business. He is scared of the neighbor's horses, doesn't like other dogs barking at him, along with being scared of fireworks, gunshots and thunder! The only explanation i can think of is that he was raised in a 1-bedroom city apartment, and spent a lot of time crated. We got him in 2020 when he was 15 months old, and we live in a rural setting with completely different noises.

He does have a huge, ferocious bark, though--I think anybody hearing it would think twice about confronting him. They wouldn't know he's an absolute sweetie without a mean bone in his big body!