Honored Contributor

Re: I put an application in for a dog at a dog rescue

[ Edited ]

@spiderw  "Sadly there are so many animals in the shelters, it is heartbreaking."

Not in my neck of the woods-South Joisey.  They are virtually empty.  One of the shelters I am dealing w/have animals trickling in from Texas & Louisianna because of the storms. 

====================================

@SeaMaiden  This evening I put in an application for a pregnant Chihuahua thinking she won't be ready till at least the first of the new year.  Shelter emailed me back that her pups are now 4 weeks old & on FB. Smiley LOL  I would have thought "that fact" should have been mentioned on the shelter's site as not everyone is on FB.  Her site pic still lists her as "pregnant."

Mama won't be ready anytime soon.  Will need to get "fixed" & recover from that.  She will also probably need a few more shots.  So I am expecting a timetable Dec 2020-Jan 2021.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Mz iMac !!!!

I live at North "Joisey", LOL, and am very happy to hear the shelters are empty by you!!!!  That is so good to hear!!!

Super Contributor

This is late but congrats on Hank! We had the same story here last year except her name was Squeaky lol! I got there first; a line was forming for her. She has stolen our hearts of course.