Respected Contributor

Re: I may be getting a kitten

@FancyPhillyshopper 

Your post is very touching to the heart.

Thank you for all you do for providing the love & care they all need.  I'm so glad your little sweet one has been returning his love back to you both.

Blessings to you all.  Heart

Esteemed Contributor

The latest update is amusing. My brother called ahead and told my SIL and Niece who are both working from home about the Kitten. He decides to stop at his house to drop off the kitten before heading back out to take care of another job. He tells me as soon as he pulls up my niece comes outside to greet him with the biggest smile, and he immediately started saying NO. LOL

He took a picture of the kitten in the bath tub as my niece was trying to clean up the poor thing, it was so tiny and pretty dirty. He left to go back out emphasizing again that they were not keeping it.

My niece has tried to give it water and tuna but it will not eat. Currently it's sleeping and she thinks it's too young. Therefore my SIL went out and purchased a  bottle and kitten milk for it. My niece just sent me a picture of it on a little blanket that she set up for it in her room. She is going all out to try and get her parents to keep it, and I am rooting for her. LOL

Either way, the kitten will have a home. If not with my brothers family (God Please) then with me. 

Super Contributor

Hopefully the kitten can have kitten milk mixed with canned kitten food soon. It's hard to use the little bottles. 

Valued Contributor

This my favorite post...........ever!

And reading all the responses, is quite awesome.

thank you to all that welcome rescues to your home.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't know what I'd do without my 3 crazy cats, even when they drive me nuts. Thank your brother for his kindness in helping this poor kitten. Whatever happens, I'm sure he'll get a good home.

Esteemed Contributor

Every single cat I ever had just wondered into my life some way.  You know, go out for dog food and come back the shelter furball that reached out her paw 🐱

Karma.  Meant to be.

Share a picture when it is all settled in.

Esteemed Contributor

@Still Raining wrote:

Every single cat I ever had just wondered into my life some way.  You know, go out for dog food and come back the shelter furball that reached out her paw 🐱

Karma.  Meant to be.

Share a picture when it is all settled in.

@Still Raining 

I have never loaded a picture to the QVC site, but I will see if I can figure it out. My niece sent me a picture of him today after she had returned from the vet, she cleaned him up and he is beyond adorable. I guess she must have seen a Vet Tech since it's the holiday weekend the vet was not in. They did tell her that the kitten is a boy, that he is between 5-6 weeks old, and surprisingly he is in good shape considering the ordeal that he went through. They called him a little miracle.

My niece will be taking him back to the Vet on Wednesday. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Still Raining @catter70 @shoppersince1989 @dimin @FancyPhillyshopper @NickNack @Love my grandkids 

Sorry, if I left anyone out. I have posted a picture that my niece sent me after a vet visit today.

It's ahead of this post. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@icezeus I'm so happy I am in tears. What a loving family you all are and that little guy is just the sweetest, who could resist him? Thank goodness for kitten milk. One brand that's excellent for little ones is Royal Canin tho others are good too.

Thank you so much for the updates and photo!

Has your niece given her new kitten a name?  Hope you will be able to continue the updates. You see how many cat lovers are hereHeart

ETA: I meant to say one brand of KITTEN FOOD that is excellent for tiny ones is Royal Canin.