Regular Contributor

Guess what: everyone in my family knows I love animals. So for Christmas they all pooled their money and made a BIG donation to a shelter in California that is taking care of animals made homeless by the recent fires and other natural disasters. I'm so glad! I'm old enough (late 60's) that I don't need things; this makes me feell so good that I can help support homeless animals and the people who take care of them.

Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

I think that's the best kind of present.  Many of us no longer want or need any "thing".  It's so much better when the money does some good for someone else - furbabies included!  Smiley Happy

Merry Christmas, @Huge Hannah , and enjoy your present!

Respected Contributor

YOU ARE LOVED!  What a special gift for sure!

Honored Contributor

@Huge Hannah,

Great present!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_NjdBzKI5nYs/SUSx0RqJqMI/AAAAAAAABOM/2ngf4Q8pzww/s400/merry+christmas+animation+cards.gif

Super Contributor

@Huge Hannah . . . .   Perhaps you should change your screen name to “@Huge Hearted Hannah”.  This is but the latest of many posts in which you’ve shown the generosity of love and goodness that is within your heart. Christmas blessings to you, my Forum Friend! 

Holiday Hugs to all . . . Beth 

Life is tough, but I am tougher!!
Regular Contributor

@q-girl wrote:

@Huge Hannah . . . .   Perhaps you should change your screen name to “@Huge Hearted Hannah”.  This is but the latest of many posts in which you’ve shown the generosity of love and goodness that is within your heart. Christmas blessings to you, my Forum Friend! 

Holiday Hugs to all . . . Beth 

AWWWW....shucks! :-)

Respected Contributor

@Huge Hannah That is a great gift and so appreciated by those that are caring for those little animals.  That says a lot about your family, how thoughtful and what an honor to have it donated in your name.  

What a special gift and a truly special family to do that!  Merry Christmas

......You look like I need a drink.....
Trusted Contributor

@Huge Hannah

That's very good news indeed!  So many homeless & injured animals.

Thanks for your thoughtfulness & to your family as well.  Your generosity will be accepted gratefully I'm sure.

It's always wonderful to hear of the good deeds people do for others.

Respected Contributor

@Huge Hannah and family, way to go!  Wonderful, heartfelt sentiment and compassion.  Merry Christmas to you and your family!  ❤️💚😻🐶💚❤️