Trusted Contributor

I just got back from visiting my daughter and granddaughter in CA. I got to meet their new puppy, Penny, and she did not disappoint. She is a spitfire full of energy. But she loves to cuddle for hours too. I just fell in love immediately. She has brought so much happiness to their lives after losing their beloved Lilly. I honestly didn't know how long it would take for my granddaughter to be open to getting another puppy. Needless to say they are over the moon with this little one. So am I. Heart

Super Contributor

That's Wonderful! What type of puppy is little Penny?

I know for us. Our 2 little Boston's have filled our hearts with joy again.

Enjoy Miss Penny! I am so happy for your grand daughter

Honored Contributor

How wonderful!  Those little hearts are impossible not to love!  I hope they have many, many years of happiness, love, and enjoyment for years to come!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

So happy to hear this....such unconditional love can't help but fill your heart with joy.  Wishing them a long happy life togetherHeart

Super Contributor

@KCDiva wrote:

I just got back from visiting my daughter and granddaughter in CA. I got to meet their new puppy, Penny, and she did not disappoint. She is a spitfire full of energy. But she loves to cuddle for hours too. I just fell in love immediately. She has brought so much happiness to their lives after losing their beloved Lilly. I honestly didn't know how long it would take for my granddaughter to be open to getting another puppy. Needless to say they are over the moon with this little one. So am I. Heart

KCDiva,

After asking what type of pupp lil Penny is. I looked at your past posts an found a picture! OMG! Is Penny adorable!!! Heart

Honored Contributor

@KCDiva   Aren't granddogs great? I have 3 and love them all!!!

Respected Contributor

I'm so happy for all of you!!

When a beloved fur child passes, they are mourned and never forgotten.  

I always think that bringing another little one into your life shows that you are honoring their memory by providing a safe haven filled with love to one who needs it.

Our beloved Sheltie passed this summer and we adopted a completely different dog, a terrier mix who is so different but loved wholeheartedly. We still talk about our love who passed but see so much joy in our new pup's eyes we have a new reason to live.

Much happiness to Penny and her entire familyll!

Honored Contributor

@KCDiva    Where's Penny's picture? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@KCDiva I am glad you got to visit with your family and to meet your new furmember.  I am excited for you that she lived up to your expectations and I know she will lead a long happy life.  Penny is a cutie for sure, what's not to love?

Regular Contributor

So happy for you and your family.  It's heartbreaking to lose a pet but I'm sure the joy of a new furry friend brings more love.  Lily has sent you all love with Penny now in your life.  Enjoy her.