Honored Contributor

@Big Joanie wrote:

So very sorry .. what a nightmare .... thank you for getting the word

out ....

take good care and again so sorry for your loss ....

@Big Joanie   This was a post on Facebook....NOT my dog❤️

Respected Contributor

Re: I am sharing this post from FaceBook on Dangerous houseplants for pets

@SeaMaiden Thanks for the heads up on the dangers of this plant.   Personally I have a plastic thumb indoors and with everyone spending more time inside this is a timely story.   By the way, have you heard any news on your adopting the dog?

Esteemed Contributor

So very sorry for your loss.  And, even though you're heartbroken, your posting this info means so much and honors precious Lily.Heart

Honored Contributor

@Boomernichols wrote:

@SeaMaiden Thanks for the heads up on the dangers of this plant.   Personally I have a plastic thumb indoors and with everyone spending more time inside this is a timely story.   By the way, have you heard any news on your adopting the dog?

@Boomernichols     It has been going on two weeks now and I have heard or received nothing back either way. I did email the lady supposed in charge of the adoptions and asked to at least be told if my application was received and or if it was being considered.... I have yet to hear back.  So frustrating as I know I would can give a dog a wonderful loving home... yet these  outfits that run the rescues do not seem to treat the prospective  adoption familys very nicely...  I only expect at least an acknowledgment of my application....

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden I have NO doubt that you would be a great dog mom as you are so kind and versed on dogs.  Keep us updated on the adoption process.

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

So very sorry for your loss.  And, even though you're heartbroken, your posting this info means so much and honors precious Lily.Heart

@eddyandme   This was a post from Facebook NOT MY PET. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@PamfromCT Seriously? No plants should be sold. IMO it's up to each person to do their due diligence in researching if plants are harmful to animals.

Not selling plants at all is beyond extreme.

@Love my grandkids, I don’t think I was the only one to suggest this.  I am curious as to why you chose me to attack.  I would also wonder if plants like this might be a danger to those with little ones.  Extreme?  Maybe just maybe.  Since when is it up to every person to do due diligence for everything they purchase?  I would admire any retailer who took the proactive stance of giving customers fair warnings.  Have a good day.