Honored Contributor

Re: @Re: I Wish We Could Post Movies

[ Edited ]

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

@Sammycat1 wrote:

Goodness! They are cute but, I have to say, I feel bad for Henry. No cats like being cornered, especially by a bigger animal, and he is being cornered. It makes them feel unsafe. He's not holding his leg up because he wants to play.

@Sammycat1 

I don't know if you noticed, but Henry was also twitching his tail, which means he was getting annoyed with Ava's antics.

It's great to see Ava feeling better!

@Anonymous032819   I noticed that Henry was twitching his tail.  I realized he was annoyed.  I don't think he was terribly scared or he would have been hissing at her.  I was just happy that Ava was trying to play with him.  I want them to be friends, and from his overtures to her (even later yesterday) I think it will happen.  

After living with them together for four and a half months I was just happy that Ava wanted to play.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I Wish We Could Post Movies

That is so cute. She is having a great time and Henry is wondering what is happening. Very funny. I am glad to see Ava looking healthy and happy. Don't hesitate to post more videos. Have a great day.

Honored Contributor

Thank you @elated .

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

Re: @Re: I Wish We Could Post Movies

@NickNack wrote:

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

@Sammycat1 wrote:

Goodness! They are cute but, I have to say, I feel bad for Henry. No cats like being cornered, especially by a bigger animal, and he is being cornered. It makes them feel unsafe. He's not holding his leg up because he wants to play.

@Sammycat1 

I don't know if you noticed, but Henry was also twitching his tail, which means he was getting annoyed with Ava's antics.

It's great to see Ava feeling better!

@Anonymous032819   I noticed that Henry was twitching his tail.  I realized he was annoyed.  I don't think he was terribly scared or he would have been hissing at her.  I was just happy that Ava was trying to play with him.  I want them to be friends, and from his overtures to her (even later yesterday) I think it will happen.  

After living with them together for four and a half months I was just happy that Ava wanted to play.

@NickNack 

Oh, I have no doubt that if Henry didn't want Ava around, her would've let her know in no uncertain terms!

I am reminded of when I was about 26, and had a peep hole installed in my front door of my apartment.

The maintenance guy brought his cocker spaniel with him.

The dog wanted to play with my cat, Charlie, but he was not interested in playing with the dog.

Charlie warned the dog, by growling, and backing up further on to the apartment.

I warned the dog to leave my cat alone.

The maintenance guy warned his dog to leave my cat alone.

The dog refused to listen to any of us.

When Charlie had had enough of the dog, he slapped the dog on the nose four times, in lightning quick succession, (no claws), and that dog turned tail and ran out of the apartment ki-yi-ing to high heaven, like he had been mortally wounded.

After that, the owner put his dog in his truck.

I hope that Ava continues to have good health!

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

@NickNack 

Squeeeeee!

So glad to see this.  Had been wondering how Ava was doing, she

looks very happy.  You have made Such a difference in this little

girl’s Life! 💙

I see Henry’s tail, but I don’t think he is a guy to take any guff!  He would have let her know if she crossed any boundaries.

Batten down the hatches, I foresee some skiddy, slidie, fun

chases through your home very soon.

Good Wishes & Thanks for the video.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras