Honored Contributor

4096A78D-9643-402E-BA7B-52189EFB6241.jpeg

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I Love This

[ Edited ]

You are so right!!!!! My little lhasa apso gives me a reason to wake up in the morning and she gets me thru the day --- even though life in America has become very challenging. She's next to me 24/7 and sleeps with me -- so comforting. She's all of 8-1/2 lbs., white with brown markings.

Respected Contributor

@NickNack I love it too!  It speaks volumes and reminds me of the swiffer commercial now airing where the little dog high fives the owner who gets up all his pet hair.

Honored Contributor

@Boomernichols wrote:

@NickNack I love it too!  It speaks volumes and reminds me of the swiffer commercial now airing where the little dog high fives the owner who gets up all his pet hair.

@Boomernichols   That's a cute commercial!

-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

It’s beautiful & heart warming 🥰❤️

Contributor

We are all worried about America but this is the best nation on Earth. Our people will get back on their feet with much prayer and hard work. I have faith in that. Keep your baby close, they are such a comfort.

Honored Contributor

Adorable!Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Very sweet.

Valued Contributor

Its funny you quote the great French writer Colette. Her dog of choice, and the breed she had all her life, was the French Bulldog. She took them everywhere with her- on the train, in restaurants, on ocean liners. She wrote extensively about the love she had for them, and her descriptions of their antics are absolutely beautiful. 

Honored Contributor

@furbabylover wrote:

Its funny you quote the great French writer Colette. Her dog of choice, and the breed she had all her life, was the French Bulldog. She took them everywhere with her- on the train, in restaurants, on ocean liners. She wrote extensively about the love she had for them, and her descriptions of their antics are absolutely beautiful. 

@furbabylover   Thank you for pointing this out.  I had no idea!  I'll have to look up more about her.

-Henry David Thoreau