Respected Contributor

I'm not advocating Dish TV but I absolutely love this ad!  Priceless!

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/Om4Q/dish-network-tv-you-can-depend-on

Respected Contributor

Me, too. Just saw it a few minutes ago.

Honored Contributor

I agree very cute ad!!!  But I wish their satellite service was just as good as this ad......They are threatening to stop broadcasting 2 channels again....a friend is not happy and since she lives in a rural area, its the only option! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

I have seen this ad and yes, that dog is just too adorable!  

Trusted Contributor

Omg! My favorite! The only one I wish was longer!

Esteemed Contributor

Oh my so cute!  Thanks @BornToShop 

Respected Contributor

Cute ad, and I completely sympathize with both parties involved. I wonder if things have changed. We had Dish satellite for years, but changed providers when we moved in 2016. We consistently lost our connection during a heavy rainstorm. They explained the signal was interrupted. I hope they have resolved the problem. Now if they can cure the pet anxiety, that would be an accomplishment. My husband sat up many nights with our bulldog. She only wanted him. The poor thing would quiver and shake and was so afraid.

Respected Contributor

@BornToShop I too think this ad is cute!  I have slept on the couch with my boy many nights because he was sick, scared or to keep him from waking my hubby.  My dog always was a comfort to me so I was there for him!

Super Contributor

Love!  Looks a lot like our Mosey.  She gets scared in thunder storms (and fireworks, of course) too.  

The former and current and still "MrsSweetieBear".
Honored Contributor

@Spurt 

We live in the woods.  Just left Dish for Roku & Hulu.  Thank 

goodness, because Dish went out every time a cloud passed by.

And they kept removing channels.

New system works well.

Thanks for the video.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras