Honored Contributor

Re: I Just Saw the Sweetest Thing

@SportyShorty07 

You aren't going to believe this.  Last night when DH brought the dogs inside, he said, "Howie has a stick in his mouth".  He laid on his bed and began to chew on it.  Never ever has he done that (as far as we know)

Respected Contributor

@monicakm This is a lovely gesture and we all like to feel important is a small way!   Thanks for the uplifting post.

Respected Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@SportyShorty07 

I remember that show well. On one trip to Dallas, we drove by the house where it was filmed. I love the makeup looks on the ladies in that show and copied it to the best of my ability. What was the name of the Dallas spin-off... oh I remember, Knots Landing.  You weren't even alive back then LOL

@monicakm  Oooh you got to drive by the Dallas tv show's Southfork Ranch? It is so stunning and huge on the Dallas TV show- I'd love to see it someday Heart.  The hair and makeup looks were so great on Dallas- I'm trying to copy them now to the best of my abilites Smiley WinkSmiley Very Happy.  Knots Landing looks great too- I've seen clips on youtube and I love the outfits, hair, mamkeup, hunky actors and the interior design of the sets.  I was born in 1988- but i wish I was in my 20's in the 80's- I would've had such a blast! Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@SportyShorty07 

You aren't going to believe this.  Last night when DH brought the dogs inside, he said, "Howie has a stick in his mouth".  He laid on his bed and began to chew on it.  Never ever has he done that (as far as we know)

@monicakm  Wow Smiley Very Happy!! That's amazing! Howie read your mind and thought, "She just hasn't seen me play fetch yet! I'll show Mommy Monicakm a trick or two Smiley Very HappyHeart!" That's so great- he's picking up new tricks. 

Esteemed Contributor

so sweet !   The older dog doesn't feel he isn't able to play along with the young whipper snapper...love it !