Respected Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

RinaRina,

How fun that you got another dog! Apparently you were right when you said that’s what you needed, since your spirits have definitely improved with the arrival of your new little bundle of energy.

Congratulations! I wish you both a long, healthy, and very happy relationship ahead.  Cat Happy

Hi Geezerette,

Yep.  I needed a dog in the house.  Worked like a charm!  

Thanks!

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Valued Contributor

@RinaRina wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@RinaRina.  I'm so happy you got a new dog.  You must tell us about him.  If he has testicles, he hasn't been neutered.  What does he look like?  What color?  Breed?  How about a picture, please?  Now let the naming begin....

=====================

I have the Spay/Neuter Certificate.  It says he was neutered on 08-07-15.  When I asked the Pet Insurance lady about it, she said, "maybe they left the sack".  I'm not used to walking a MALE dog.  Looking at those testi(les swinging while we're walking is not real appealing to me.  LOL!

They do remove only the testicles when neutering a male dog.  The scrotum should shrink in time.  Some owners prefer to exchange the testicles with fake testicles aka Neuticles for esthetic reasons.  See www.neuticles.com.