Honored Contributor

Re: I COULD USE A HENRY "FIX"

And I LOVE Henry's little white mittens!

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

And I LOVE Henry's little white mittens!

@Love my grandkids  He also has a gray "beard" which I like a lot.  You can't see it in that picture though.  I just love everything about him.  ❤️

He's a mess though.  When I woke up this morning I heard something fall on the floor from my dresser.  Henry was on my dresser and then he jumped down to play with what he had pushed onto the floor.  I got up to look, and it was my glasses.  Thank goodness they weren't damaged.  I'll have to start putting my glasses in a drawer at night and my watch in my jewelery box.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NycVixen wrote:

@Love my grandkids wrote:

Thank you! I've been owned by a lot of kitties and just think Henry is too cute for words and that back scratcher idea! What a good kitty mom you are Smiley Happy

@Love my grandkids  I completely agree!!  I fell in love with Henry the first time I saw him!!  He's the cutest cat I've ever seen. I have a huge kitty crush and it's nice to know I'm not the only one.

I think Frankie is adorable as well. Keep those pics coming @NickNack!!  Maybe you can do a weekly thread, "Keeping up with Frankie and Henry". LOL.

@NycVixen  @NickNack

I love this idea!!

Honored Contributor

GREAT idea about a weekly thread!!! Wheee!!!