Honored Contributor

He's so adorable, what's he up to these days? Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: I COULD USE A HENRY "FIX"

[ Edited ]

@Love my grandkids  Thank you for asking about Henry.  I love that you are interested in him.  Here is Henry hanging out on the  screened in porch a few days ago.  He weighs 6.2 lbs. now!  He weighed 3.4 when I got him on August 5th.  He almost looks like an adult cat to me.  I hate that he's growing up so fast.  Henry seems to like to sit on cool hard places.  He likes my laptop, my dresser, my bedside tables, the coffee table and the living room table that's in front of the window.  Besides his window seat, which is soft, those are his favorite places to sit.  He's very affectionate, which I love, and he loves to play with his toys!  I bought a back scratcher so that I can drag the toys out from under things for him.  I pulled four toys out today.

IMG_0798.JPG

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

When I saw the I need a Daisy puglet fix, I thought and I need a Frankie fix! (Henry too of course but gotta have Frankie too!🐕)

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay  Here's Frankie.  Thanks for asking about her.  She remains very sweet and special.

IMG_0796.JPG

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NickNack-

Thankyou!

I just love her! That picture is so sweet. I wish I could go right through the screen and give her a big hug!

I'm usually a big dog lover but she is very specialSmiley Happy

and look at Henry's cute chubby paws! Very Handsome boy!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack, Both Henry and Frankie are very special 

Honored Contributor

Thank you! I've been owned by a lot of kitties and just think Henry is too cute for words and that back scratcher idea! What a good kitty mom you are Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Love my grandkids wrote:

Thank you! I've been owned by a lot of kitties and just think Henry is too cute for words and that back scratcher idea! What a good kitty mom you are Smiley Happy

@Love my grandkids  I completely agree!!  I fell in love with Henry the first time I saw him!!  He's the cutest cat I've ever seen. I have a huge kitty crush and it's nice to know I'm not the only one.

I think Frankie is adorable as well. Keep those pics coming @NickNack!!  Maybe you can do a weekly thread, "Keeping up with Frankie and Henry". LOL.

~Live with Intention~
Honored Contributor

Love them both, keep the pics coming,

Image result for so cute word images

Honored Contributor

@NycVixen wrote:

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Love my grandkids  I completely agree!!  I fell in love with Henry the first time I saw him!!  He's the cutest cat I've ever seen. I have a huge kitty crush and it's nice to know I'm not the only one.

I think Frankie is adorable as well. Keep those pics coming @NickNack!!  Maybe you can do a weekly thread, "Keeping up with Frankie and Henry". LOL.

Thank you @NycVixen!  😊

-Henry David Thoreau