Respected Contributor

YAAAAAY YOU and ESPECIALLY YAAAAAAY TO YOUR NEW BABY!

MAZEL!!!!

I hope you have a long - healthy - loving - respectful life together.

There is NO LOVE like love received from our fur-babies. 

Kids argue and complain, our fur kids JUST WANT LOVE AND KINDNESS; and return will give us tremendous joy.

How LUCKY for you both and your older furbabe too!

Super Contributor

@SeaMaiden 

Looks to be a lot of wisdom in those beutiful eyes.  Very handsome dog.  Congratulations to you AND Buddy!!

Honored Contributor

@lovemybichonfrise wrote:

@SeaMaiden 

Looks to be a lot of wisdom in those beutiful eyes.  Very handsome dog.  Congratulations to you AND Buddy!!

@lovemybichonfrise   He is a sweetie. Has his own  "2 year old" agenda sometimes.....working on that😄

Respected Contributor

HOW WONDERFUL.   We do dog transfers/rescues every month.  They come up from Alabama  to the northern burbs of Chicago and we walk them , clean their cages, give them love ...   and then they drive up to northern Wi and Minn to their forever homes or foster families.  

Wishing you, your boy and your new baby MANY MANY happy healthy and loving years together.   Sending hugs your way.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden 

Buddy is gorgeous, with such soulful eyes!

He reminds me so much of one of my granddogs, who was a black Lab female that unfortunately went to the Rainbow Bridge recently after a long battle with cancer.

She had those same soulful eyes.

Bless you for adopting an animal in need of a safe, loving home.Heart 

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Congratulations on your new fur baby!  I have a rescue dog and cat and know how special they are. 

Super Contributor

Congratulations. Adoption is the best.  

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden, Love your Buddy!  My late Mom had a dog named Buddy in her childhood, whom she dearly loved.  When she was at the end of her life in a nursing home, with dementia  starting after lunch, my DB bought her a stuffed animal dog which was named Buddy.  While visiting one day, Buddy was missing!  I called my DB, who went to the gift shop Buddy was bought and bought several identical Buddy dogs, just in case.

Well, the original Buddy showed up, but we always were prepared!  Mom passed nearly ten years ago, but I still keep a Buddy dog in my bedroom, a reminder of my dear mother, and DB has a Buddy, too.

Enjoy your beautiful Buddy!  I thought you would enjoy my Buddy story.

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

@SeaMaiden, Love your Buddy!  My late Mom had a dog named Buddy in her childhood, whom she dearly loved.  When she was at the end of her life in a nursing home, with dementia  starting after lunch, my DB bought her a stuffed animal dog which was named Buddy.  While visiting one day, Buddy was missing!  I called my DB, who went to the gift shop Buddy was bought and bought several identical Buddy dogs, just in case.

Well, the original Buddy showed up, but we always were prepared!  Mom passed nearly ten years ago, but I still keep a Buddy dog in my bedroom, a reminder of my dear mother, and DB has a Buddy, too.

Enjoy your beautiful Buddy!  I thought you would enjoy my Buddy story.

@PamfromCT   Thank you for sharing your beautiful story.   I did enjoy it ((HUGS)) Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Gorgf   Congratulations on the new addition to your family!  Many years ago, I wrote an article about my boys.  It was titled "You CAN Buy Love .... And Rescue It Too"  I had one of each at the time.  My rescued boy was the smartest one I ever had, and so sweet.  

Thank you for giving this girl a home.  As you already know, she'll give you so much in return!  Enjoy her.