Frequent Contributor

Re: How do you get pills down your pups???

Pill Pockets are the best!  they come in different flavors and shapes so they can be used with pills or capsules.  My dog loves them!  Get them at Petsmart, Petco & Wal Mart even has a similar product that is a bit cheaper.

Respected Contributor

Milk Bone Pill Pockets (chicken flavored) is how I give my dog a pill.  They are about $4 at my Safeway grocery store.  I have a small dog so I tear one in half before I put the pill in.  She loves them and has no idea she is taking her meds.  I used to put a pill in a little ball of American cheese but she got tired of that. 

Trusted Contributor

@1Snickers  I give my pups Nexgard, just they will not chew it down, so I have to disguise it...I would not be without something for fleas and ticks living in the woods in South GA.....

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Contributor

NOT EATING OR DRINKING IS DANGEROUS.  THEY DO HAVE MEDS TO HELP THE

NOT EATING.  I JUST WENT THRU THIS...

Trusted Contributor

@Santoni  Thank you for your information...My little one is eating/drinking, and taking treats again, as usual...I have gotten the antibiotics down bigger kid as well, so all is well again at the forrest....It was touch and go with little kid, but he has finally come around...Woman Very Happy

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......