Trusted Contributor

Saw this today and thought how true it is.  I'm feeling a little blah - I think I'm just getting tired of our extremely hot summer - no rain.  We''ve only had a little rain on 1 day in the past 8 weeks and temperatures have been above normal - upper 80's and into the 90's.  Guess I'm just tired of the heat, humidity and doing so much watering! 

Then I saw this picture, and I decided it's so true  -  I think I'll just go now and hug my little fur baby and everything will be better!!!

May be a cartoon of text

Trusted Contributor

Re: How To Beat the Blues!!!

@BunSnoop 

I love that cartoon!  It is so true

Honored Contributor

@BunSnoop So true!

Valued Contributor

The best medicine Smiley Happy.

Honored Contributor

@BunSnoop    Count your blessings, you could be in Phoenix.  They also haven't had any rain for months

Screenshot_20210610-181955_Facebook.jpg

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@BunSnoop 

The best medicine there is!🥰 

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

ABSOLUTELY TRUE!!!!!!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@BunSnoop 

Boy, if only that remedy worked for so many things ....

I feel for you with those temps.  (Myself & the heat & humidity don't get along well at all.)  Woman LOL  Here's to better days ahead for you & others going thru the same thing.  

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 , OMG - I had no idea!!   Now I feel so bad for complaining - guess I don't have it as bad as I thought.   Hang in there!!!

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 Jeez, those are some dangerous daytime highs.

And, I can't imagine night lows in the high 80's, or 90's. Those are the daytime temps I've already been complaining about here in TX.  

The humidity is so high here, right now, it's like a swamp. It drives up the heat indexes into the 100's.

My dog and I have had to cut back the distance of our walks we were enjoying before summer set in. We are NOT happy.

I can remember when folks were complaining about the snow and ice this past winter, longing for summer. I've never 'longed' for summer here.