Esteemed Contributor

Holy Backside Batman, Tess From Behind.

Now she is long haired but geez Louise. She is on DD's chair in her room. (ignore fabric all over) lol

Since Petunia came Tess has been stress eating. She is not amused with Petunia bouncing at her and in her space.  We have been cutting back on her portions and trying to get her to play.

Honored Contributor

Re: Holy Backside Batman, Tess From Behind.

@CrazyKittyLvr2    No picture.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Sweet Mary Jane, brain hiccup,  Here she is.IMG_0144.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Aww, she's pretty!  That's what happens when I sit down -- everything spreads out.  hahaha

Esteemed Contributor

Cutie pie 😻😺😻

Super Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 @Your posts always make me laugh! Tess is a cutie and I think her "nether region" is splayed a bit the way she's sitting. Plus, she's an older girl! My Sophie is 3 but has always had a waddle on her underside. She's not huge (11.5lbs) and vet says she's fine. Sophie would be the same way if I introduced a new kitty. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Goldenmoher   In addition to the stress eating I think she has been "sampling" Petunia's food which is for a young cat instead of her own food.  I assume the young stuff has more fat and protein for growing.

I will try to find a pic of Tess from the front. She is a snarley old girl, but pretty.

Esteemed Contributor

@Goldenmoher  This is her "happy" face.  lolIMG_0701.JPG

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

What can I say - I love Tess from the back AND front! 

(Reminds me of our "old lady" Millie putting up with our little devil Rocko...but Millie always finally "boinked" him on the head to get even.)

Denise
Esteemed Contributor

@denisemb  Oh, Petunia has been boinked.  She still loves to arch her back and do a sideways hop right at Tess, then she stops and raises a paw at her.  Tess hisses at and looks at us like, "WTH".

We call it "poking the bear". One of these days Tess will wheel around plop that substantial fanny on P and pin her to the floor.