Respected Contributor

Re: Photos of Your Furbabies

trip to asheville and lunch 013.JPG

Frequent Contributor

AngelPuppy, thank you. Losing her has turned me inside out. She was 16, but it seemed like it happened so quickly. I loved her too much, I see that now. She was such a part of my husband and myself, and the void in our home is still so profound. We miss her so very much. Smiley Sad

Frequent Contributor

Peanut had his picture taken with Santa on Sunday. peanutsanta2.jpg

Honored Contributor

MJ2.jpg

My baby girl back in the day all ready for Christmas  Heart

Honored Contributor

This is what my little Bogey looked like as a kitten .... his tuxedo is not black,  but a beautiful charcoal gray .... very elegant .....  like James Bond.  Heart   LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@blessed10, What a beautiful dog and lovely picture.  I'm sorry for your sadness and your loss.  In November of 2014, I lost both my collie (at only 7) to cancer and my boxer-lab mix (15 1/2) to a variety of old-age related illnesses.  My husband and I were so devastated that we barely bothered to celebrate Christmas last year.  We didn't put up a tree or any decorations and I didn't mail out cards. Every day was sad and painful.  

All I can tell you is that it DOES get easier.  I still feel the pain and miss them both, but thankfully your sweet dog lived a long happy life, so at least you have that to feel good about.  I truly wish you well and hope that your sadness lessens with each passing day.  

It took us 10 months before we brought a new dog into our home again.  But, here we are now with our newest collie puppy, and that emptiness and pain is less than it once was.  

I hope you find peace and contentment. 

Esteemed Contributor

@spent2much, Your Jessie is just beautiful.  She looks like a real sweetheart too!

Respected Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

@spent2much, Your Jessie is just beautiful.  She looks like a real sweetheart too!

Thanks so much, Citrine.  She is the joy of our lives.  She makes me smile all day long.  Aren't they wonderful?  Smiley Very Happy

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Respected Contributor

@blessed10 I'm SO sorry for your loss.  I guess we all think about the fact that "that day" will come.  I can't imagine the grief.

Respected Contributor

@goldenowner - beautiful Goldens!!!