Honored Contributor

Here's Another Dad Who Didn't Want One

Respected Contributor

Re: Here's Another Dad Who Didn't Want One

And  knowing cats like I do, Buttercup will continue pushing her toy under the stove so that her human will fish it out. That's what cats do. 

Honored Contributor

@50Mickey wrote:

And  knowing cats like I do, Buttercup will continue pushing her toy under the stove so that her human will fish it out. That's what cats do. 

@50Mickey , Not just cats, I had a dog that always batted her ball under a corner cupboard, and I swear she was laughing every time I crawled over to " fetch" it. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

Smart Dad. Sometimes men actually wisen up.

Respected Contributor

@Foxxee 

Looking at the photo, I bet the drawer on the very bottom  pulls out and can even come off the rails.  Easy peasy to get the toy out then!

Honored Contributor

@Foxxee So sweet! I love b&w kitties, commonly called cow kitties due to their spots that can be similar to those of a cow.

Honored Contributor

My dad was a poodle lover. He had 6 of them during his lifetime. We got the first one in the 60's when we lived in Hawaii. That dog was so mean.  

My MIL does not care for any animals of any type in her house. I just think that's strange?

Respected Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

@Foxxee 

Looking at the photo, I bet the drawer on the very bottom  pulls out and can even come off the rails.  Easy peasy to get the toy out then!

Yes, my oven drawer comes out and I find cat toys under it all the time.  I love my cats.

Super Contributor

Cutest picture ever!