Trusted Contributor

Here is my baby, Koda, waiting for his treats, as he knows that going into the laundry room is where his treats are!!!!! He has become my true friend and companion.....as his Sioux name implies.....Heart

I do have to do the right thing and get him "fixed", and I will, but just today, I was able to get a collar on him, as it has been a process in the works......and he did not do well at the 1st vet visit, with a leash on.....My Savannah was a rescue and work in progess, and I had her for 14.5 years, and got her at 8 weeks, but this one is older, and a severly  abused pup, so it may take a little longer, but I try every day...Woman Very Happy

Hey......Give me your best guess as to what breed as to what he is, as my vet can not !!!!!!!

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Esteemed Contributor

Koda is a beautiful boy, give him a big hug for me, he is so handsome!

Esteemed Contributor

What a sweetie!  Thanks for sharing @forrestwolf! 🐾

Esteemed Contributor

What a cutie.  Maybe he would do better with a harness.

Trusted Contributor

Oh, just a few rubs behind his ears just makes him collapse like butter being melted...Woman Happy He falls over on me, and just goes to sleep, so I know he is feeling safe and secure, as an animal should......Woman Happy He is a delight to my life, that I thougt would never be in my life again....Heart

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Respected Contributor

He reminds me strongly of a fox terrier I had as a child. He was also white with black spots - named him Spot.  How original!!  My Spot was heavier, but the face, short hair and coloring are very familiar.  Your pup looks very happy.

Honored Contributor

He is going to love you sooooooooo much for all the love you give him.  He is a sweetheart.   Cat Very HappyHeart

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

The best teacher is love, and with repition the way will be learned too. Well, you know how it goes mom. This one, can't tell what he is, except breed: cute.

Esteemed Contributor

He is so cute, I would try a harness, may work better for him.  I sent his picture to my son who works at a Vet Clinic and see if they can see what breed he is. Will let you know. 

Honored Contributor

Sending your precious boy tons of hugs

and kisses...please deliver!

(((((KODA)))))

-------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=